Im Sorry Part 3

Leo's POV is continued. Comment what you thought of the last couple of chapters. Love you guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of hours later, I heard knocks on my front door. My head was pounding from the tournament yesterday...and I didn't feel like getting up. Even my entire body was aching from my head to my feet. Was it Skye at my door, probably not. Whoever it is, I'm too sick to get up and answer the door...so I went to sleep...

Skye's POV

No one answered, and I knew that Leo was bleeding heavily due to his gunshots. He was most likely already dead, but something told me that he might still be alive, that I could get him to the hospital in time. I  didn't want to kick down his door; it would look like I was trying to break in. I went into his backyard, making sure no one was around when I leaped over the fence. I tried turning the doorknob, and to my surprise, it was unlocked...weird.

Making sure the door did not creak, I sneaked into his house and crept up the stairs. I finally found his room, which was at the end of the hallway.

I saw a figure fully covered in white sheets on the bed. It was breathing, and snoring loudly.

I tiptoed over to the full-sized mattress and tapped the figure...