Phoenix Drop High: The Shipping Shrine: P.O.V. Aphmau

I can't believe Laurence is driving me home. He looked nervous, but it's ok because I am too.Oh I should write write a diary,but what should I call it? OH! I know Phoenix Drop Diaries. Hmm...sounds like a show. Uh i-is Laurence walking over here what am I going to say?! I'm SO scared and nervous!

Laurence: You ready to go?

Aphmau: Yeah! I'm ready.

Laurence: Ok follow me.

Aphmau: Okay.

I follow Laurence to the end of the hall were the door to the parking lot is, but just then I turn and see Cadenza running.

Cadenza: Wait up! You forgot about me.

Laurence: Oh yeah sorry.

Cadenza: It's *huff* okay. I can't wait until I get my licences.

Aphmau: Hahahahaha Okay let's go.

Laurence: Yeah.

Laurence let's Cadenza go first and then he opens the door for me. It was so cute! I wonder what he is thinking right now.

Laurence: [MIND] What was I thinking I thought she would have slapped me. Well of course she wouldn't have slapped me she is not like that. Anyways I  wonder what she was thinking. HUH! I wonder if she is thinking about what I am thinking. It would be like we are connected! ugh..I have to stop doing that I sound like a fan girl who likes ponies.

We get in the car I sit in the front with Laurence Cadenza sat in the back seat. It was like she just got in the back like she wanted me to sit with Laurence.