28

I let go of my breath after the first bell rings. Laurence sighs, "Guess I'll be going, don't want Mrs.Kandy to get her cane in a twist."
I let out a chuckle and watch him walk through the back entrance to the school. I soak in my thoughts and head in as well.
"Back to AP Calculus," I say rolling my eyes. Mr.Woodstock is annoying and will probably make us do work.

********

After first period I head back to my locker. Someone breathes on my neck and I assume it's Laurence.
"Hey Laurence"
"Laurence? I wish at this point." And I notice that raspy yet soft accent anywhere.
"Oh..uh. H-hey Garroth."
"So I heard from a little bird that you, and Laurence are official?"
I clear my throat. Back in freshman year I had a really big crush on Garroth, and of course he knew it.
"Y-yeah," I manage to get out.
"Too bad love," He's really close to me now. "You could've had all of this," he says backing away and doing some funky dance that makes me laugh.
I think back to freshman year, Garroth. He always seemed to smell of hot chocolate and hair spray. His skin soft when I finally touched his hand. Well, it was a high five but it still counts. Anyways I'm with Laurence now. I grab my history book from my locker then head to second period.

******

After last period I head out to the parking lot. I haven't really seen Laurence all day. I walk over to my car to wait for Katelyn. I wait there for a few minutes, then I notice a certain purple haired annoying meifwa walk across the parking lot. I thought she rode the bus. I lean over, trying to get a better look. When I can't see anything I just forget it and go back to playing on my phone.
It's been a while now and Katelyn still hasn't come out. I get out of my car to look around. Then, I see them. Laurence and Michi. Kissing.

A/N
Y'all wassah? Told you I'm back and better than ever. You guys should tell me your favorite pizza topping bc why not.