A Story

When I wake up it's 7:30. Thank God, it's Saturday. My mom is waiting for me as I walk downstairs. She gestures to a stack of pancakes sitting neatly on the kitchen table. I grab a plate and head upstairs. I feel her eyes burning in the back of my head. She doesn't usually let me eat upstairs because she thinks I don't spend enough "Girl Time" with her. I'm with her all the time through! Seriously, I'm turning 16 tomorrow and I don't think she's getting me a car. The thought of me being able to go places without her driving me must drive her crazy. She barely likes the fact that Laurance drives me home.

I sit on my bed and open up my phone. 1 text from KC.

KC: APHMAU SENPAI!!!! GET OVER TO KAWAII~CHAN'S HOUSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! IT'S IMPORTANT!

Me: Ok? I'll be over there in a bit

*******

Laurance: Wanna hang out later I'm free around 12

Me: Sounds good. Pick me up?

Laurance: Sounds good

Well I guess I better go over to Kc's. Glad she lives up the street. I don't want my mom to have to drive me. I get dressed and walk downstairs.

"Mom? I'm heading over to KC's" 

"Okay, be safe!"

I close the door behind me and walk up the stairs. Before I can even knock on the door, KC opens the door and pulls me inside.

"Aphmau~Senpai! Gene~Kun asked Kawaii~Chan to the Spring Fling and she said yes!"