27

I wake up on a beautiful Friday morning. It's the last day of school. I was excited to see Laurance, my boyfriend. I smile at the thought, my boyfriend, Laurance. "Aphmau, wake up. Time for school!" my mom yells up the stairs breaking me from my thoughts. I roll out of bed, dizzy at first. In a matter of 20 minutes I get dressed and fix my hair. When I head down stairs, I'm not surprised to see Eric and Katelyn sitting at the table. My new normal isn't normal.
"Good morning sleeping beauty," Katelyn says. I snort at her and take a seat.
"Excited for the trip tomorrow GORLS?" Eric asks.
I lean over to Katelyn and whisper, "Did your dad just meme?" She giggles and returns back to her strawberry puffs and pancakes.
"Yeah Dad, can't wait," she says smiling brightly.
I stare down at my plate of fluffy pancakes, thinking again about-
Katelyn snaps her fingers "Earth to Aphmau."
"Oh, uh," I wipe my face, drool.."So ready for summer."
"This vacay is gonna be lit!" My mom says making us all laugh.
"Katelyn and I should head to school now," I say grabbing my keys from the hook, "Bye mom!"
Katelyn and I get in my car. On our way to school she tries to make conversation. "So," she says. "You and Laureeeeeeeence?" I blush and try to keep my eyes on the road. "Y-yeah," I say "How did you know?"
"Oh, it's all over Instagram."
"What?!?" I shout.
"Yeah did you not know?" She asks. "#CutestCouple"
I find myself blushing again.
We pull in the school parking lot. I take a deep breath and get out. I grab my stuff and head into school. Katelyn takes her own path and I take mine. There's still 10 minutes until the first bell so I decide to go out to the picnic area. I take a seat and one of the tables and take out my book. I read, getting lost in the pages of the most wonderful book in the world.
I think I hear footsteps behind me, but I ignore it. I continue reading. Then, someone touches mu back, I turn around and slap whoever's face it is.
"Ow," Laurene says.
I blush, and cup his face in my hands. "S-sorry I didn't know it was you."
"It's okay," he says.
There's not much to say, so we just stand there for a while. I wonder if he knows about what's apparently all over Instagram. The bell rings and I let go of my breath that I was holding this whole time.
A/N
Bois..I am back. Hello. Omg so do you guys remember back in the day when my stories were kinda trash but you still liked them and they got lots of views? Anyways I wanna say thank you for all of the support. So happy that this story has reached 3k views!