25

School was a pretty normal day. Katelyn and I talked to all of our friends, went to class, yah know, the usual. But when we got home, that was the big surprise.
  When we walked in, it was no shocker to see Eric and Mom in the kitchen making strawberry puffs. Mom looked up at me and smiled. "Honey, I have some exciting news!" She said. Oh no, this is it. They're getting married. "We're going on a cruise!" She said grabbing my hands. I took a deep breath and smiled. Thank God. "Yay! Wait are Katelyn and Eric coming?" I asked. "Of course!" She smiled.

        Katelyn was basically living here now, you know, because of....Eric. So, anyways, most of her stuff is in my room. Mom said we would be leaving as soon as we got out of school. Which is in three days. Honestly, it's gonna be a long summer..without Laurence and all. But Katelyn can't know that, or else she'll get all mushy on me. Gross. 

    Katelyn and I pack our things. Then, a thought pops into my head. "Hey Katelyn,' I say smiling. "Yeah?" she asks. "So how's Travis?" I ask and she turns red. "F-fine I guess," she says. I throw a pillow at her. "TRAVIS LOVER!" I yell then run down the stairs. Eric and Mom are standing in the kitchen, as usual. I feel like they practically live in there. Maybe they leave the house while we're at school. I don't know, beats me. 

  After a long day, I head to bed.