Unrealistic Expectations

"Bye guys!" I say as I get in the car with Laurence. He and I are cool now I guess. We haven't talked much since we both said sorry. I hope he'll ask me to the Spring Fling. Everyone is going and I don't wanna be the only one without a date. I want to ask him but I don't know how. All I know is I better ask him before Luicinda does. Everyone but Laurence knows she likes him, which I don't know how he hasn't figure that out because she throws herself at him, I better act fast.                                                                                                                                                                                            I yawn. "Tired?" Laurence asks. "Yep, long day." I say yawing again. "Hey! Cut it out yawns are contagious!" he says then yawns. "Great," he says and I laugh. He pulls into my driveway and I get out of his car. "Bye Laurence!" "Bye Aph!" I go up to my room and lay in bed.

                                                                               ************

I lean against my locker ready for the next bell to ring. Katelyn stands next to me texting someone. Garrroth runs through the halls yelling "THE CUPCAKES ARE EVIL" Laurence walks up to me. He says nothing. He leans in closer, and closer, and closer. "Aph," he says. "Y-Yes?" I say. "Will you go to the Spring Fling with me?" He asks. "OMG YES." He leans in and kisses me as Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan take pictures and yell "MYYY SHIIP" 

                                                                                 ************

I wake up kissing my dogie pillow. Awww it was just a dream.