lying

Anas pov:
After a while of laying down on the floor i decided to stand up. I went over to the living room and before i got there i heard people laughing... It was my friend Daniela. Her and Yoandri knew each other for a long time.
Dani: "omg Yoandri jajaja" Yoandri: "what..im just saying the truth" i come in and hug Dani and stick my tongue out at Yoandri. Ana: "hey Daniela whats up" Dani: "hey Ana. Just came over to see if you were still alive after living Yoandri" she said in a playful voice. Yoandri's jaw drops in disbelieve and puts his han on his chest. Me and Daniela just laugh our heads off. Yoyo: "you guys are so mean" we just stayed quite for a while and then the three of us started laughing. After a while of laughing me and Dani decided to go somewhere. Ana: "Hey Yoyo do you want to come with us?. we are going to the old town thats like one 40 minutes away"  Dani: "yeah we are gonna go get ice cream omg its so good!"
She said looking up at the ceiling probably imagining the ice cream. Me and Yoandri just giggle.

Yoandris pov:
I didnt want to say no to them but my best buddy was coming over.. Yes i call him buddy. And Ana didnt know he was coming over and well neither did Dani. Yoyo: " umm...i..i have some stuff to do.." i was trying not to look at them straight in the eyes because im really bad at lying. But im sure she fell for this one because she just said ok.

Anas pov:
Ana: " oh ok then bye Yoyo..." i said as i was closing the door. I could tell he was lying because Yoyo is really bad at lying but oh well maybe he was going to have a girl over or something and thats why he didnt want to tell me.... Dani: " Ana are you ok?" Ana:" huh...oh yeah" Dani: " ok then"

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter tell me what you guys think and pls vote😊😊