Frigiliana

Emma's pov

We made a deal. We would go to the beach if our friends would come with is for a day. They agreed.

The day on the beach had been amazing, now it was our turn to blow their minds.

Killian and I has decided that we would go to a little town called Frigiliana. I had heard a lot about it and really wanted to go there.
It was supposed to be a beautiful village up the hill of a mountain, with a beautiful view over the fields. There was a marktplace down the hill. The streets were narrow and decorated with lots of flowers.

We went there by bus and arrived next to the marketplace, so we went there first

We went there by bus and arrived next to the marketplace, so we went there first. There we lots of people and it was amazing. I hope they liked it too. I surely did.

Then I noticed the beautiful view behind the market stalls. I grabbed Ruby's hand, since she was the one standing next to me. I pulled her behind the market still and her eyes lit up.

She gasped.

"Thats.." She said, not knowing what to say.

"Pretty, isn't it?" I said smirking.

"You dont see that on the beach"

She nodded.

"You know what? I have an idea" she said, with a little smirk.
"Call everyone here" I nodded and soon we were all standing around Ruby.

"I know something we can do" She said, looking at all of us.

"We can do a photo contest" she said smirking.

"We all take a picture somewhere in Frigiliana and then whoever has the best picture will.. Umm" She didn't know what to say so I helped her.

"Get free ice cream, from the rest of us" I said laughing.

"You and your ice cream obsession" Regina said with a laugh," But sure, lets do it"

"Shall we go in groups? Otherwise its so boring on your own" Killian said. I quickly argeed, as did everyone else.

"I claim you" I whispered to Killian.

"Okay" He whispered back.

Eventually the groups were: me & Killian( obviously), Robin & Regina, Will & Aurora and Ruby & Neal.

Killian and I just walked around town for a while till we found the perfect spot to take a photo. It turned out pretty great I think.

Robin's pov

So I was a couple with Regina, which was akward, cause I kinda liked her, but she didn't know it yet. I was kinda jealours of Killian and Emma, that they were acctually in a relationship right now, and I was here, being all akward.

I decided to take this as an opportunity to flirt a little with her.

I took her to a little bar with a beautiful view of the fields, you could even see the market place. Regina suggested to take a picture here, but then she saw the sign, which said no fotos.

Why?.. Do they own the fields or something and dont want people to photograph their property? I think not. I decided to be a little rebel and take a photo anyway.

Aurora's pov

Will is a jerk. A really big jerk. He is so annoying! I suggested to take a photo of the city from the marketplace, but he jumped in front of me, saying that I should photograph him, and then we would certainly win.. I turned around but then he grabbed my camera and took a photo of a cup of Coffee, which wasn't even ours! the people who were drinking the Coffee were really angry and pushed him away, I would have done the same thing.

Eventually I just ignored him and took a photo that I think turned out pretty cool.

Ruby's pov

I was still fascinated by the beautiful view Emma had shown me, and Neal was too. I suggested to photograph this and he agreed.

Emma's pov

After taking our photos we went back to our hotel, since it was bigger than the hotelroom that the guys were staying in. Time to see each other pictures!

We all jumped on the large bed and started.

Killian and I went first.

Then Robin and Regina.

Then Aurora and Will.

And finaly Ruby and Neal

Now it was time to vote...

Who do you think should win? The one with the most votes from you guys win.

Xxx