First words

****1 month later****

Killian's pov

I was really worried about Emma. She kept having the nightmares and she barely slept.
She hadn't told me what they were about yet, which also worried me. How could I help her if I didn't know what they were about? How could I tell her that it was alright when I didn't know that for sure.

The girls had only stayed for one day, but they had all visited seperately at least once over the last month. The planning was a little difficult with college and all.

Now that we're talking about college, I officialy dropped out. My friends were kinda sad but they understood, and they promised that they would visit aswell.

The house was a little crowded and Emma and I were thinking about moving out, but we're both unexperienced with being parents, so we decided to stay here for at least another year, so Emma's parents can help.

Henry was starting to get used to me and it was really cute. He was starting to say real words now. His first real word was last week, I remember it like yesterday.

We were watching tv and Henry was playing with his teddy bear on the ground when he suddendly said "bearhe".

The pronounciation wasn't perfect but it was clear that he ment 'bear'.

He is a very fast learner, because over the last week he has also learned two other words: 'mommy' and 'daddy'.

When he first said daddy it had melted my heart, and my heart melts over and over again when he says it.

It is really cute, he is so proud that he can talk that he says these words all day long. He crawls around the house to show of his talking skills to whoever wants to hear it.

We were all really happy. Till it happened.