Goodbye to you

Emma's pov

Today was the day that I had feared so much these past couple of days.

The day that we were going back to the usa. Well, we girls. The guys were going to stay here for three more days, I wish I could to, but our plane will leave soon.

I wake up in Killians arms once again. As soon as I realised what day it was I needed to fight the tears. I didn't know if I wanted to cry or not. I wanted to be strong and just do this but I really didn't want to say goodbye to Killian. Sadly I needed to get out of his arms really soon since we all still needed to pack our bags and the room was a mess. A giant mess. There wasn't a corner without our stuff, we could barely sleep in our beds anymore cause clothes were everywhere and you couldn't walk anywhere without stepping on our stuff. The whole room had a new tapestry of clothes and other stuff. We had a lot of work to do. Secretly I kinda hoped we would miss our plane, eventhough that would be so expensive and my parents would be so pissed at me.

The guys helped packing, otherwise we never would have made it at the airport at 2 pm. Our plane would leave at 3 pm, but we had to board half an hour earlier. This was the moment.. The moment I had to say goodbye to Killian. I felt like someone had jabbed me in the gut. This pain was to much.

I ran up to him and hugged him, tears streaming down my face.

"I love you so much" I said, sobbing.

"I love you too, Swan, in every way possible.." He pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. He too had tears in his eyes. We stared at each other for a couple seconds, then he kissed me softly, full of love. It was like we were the only people on the planet for a second, no worries, no troubles, no goodbyes...

"C'mon Em, we have to go" I heard Aurora yell. That was what awoke us from our perfect dream world, which brought back the tears.

"I love you" I said once again, hoping this would not be the last time I got to say it.
After that I ran after my friends, leaving Killian behind.

The flight was terrible. My heart was shattered. I just wanted Killian to hold me, and the feeling that he probably never would again killed me.

When we landed in the usa after the flight that took way to long, Regina's parents picked us up at the airport again.

While the other girls were telling them about how amazing this vacation had been, I remained silent, tears in my eyes. No one really payed attention to me, and I was glad they didn't, I just wanted to drown in my misery..

When I got home my parents hugged me, and said all sorts of things to me, but I didn't follow. I walked straight to my room, threw myself on my bed and cried my heart out.

Regina's pov

Seeing Emma heartbroken like this was horrible. I mean, I got my heart broken, but I handled it quite well. Robin and I just promised each other that we would stay in touch, and that was it. But Emma..

I explained to her parents why she acted this way. Her mother felt really bad for her and wanted to comfort her, but her dad told her mom to leave her be for now, and I agreed.

After that I went home, finally..