The Festival part two

Emma's pov

I woke up in Killians arms, the best place ever to wake up. We had all woken up really early which was a good thing, because we still wanted to see a lot of shows.

The first show we went to wasn't a specific person, it was a group of people performing musical songs.

"Hé, what a coincidence, we talked about that yesterday, that talk ended in something really excited" I smirked as they were singing that song. Killian laughed aswell and kissed me.

After a couple more musical songs they were done and we went on to the next show, which were a couple guys doing traditional spanish songs on a little stage.

This show was acctually a lot of fun. We all danced and had a really good time.

After some other shows we decided it was time for the two hour trip back to Malaga.

Again, we had a lot of fun during those two hours in the bus.
We did some sort of karaoke and we laughed our heads of. I am sure the other people in the bus were kind of annoyed by us, but we didn't care.

When we got home we were all really tired and everyone went to sleep, but I didn't. There was only one thing I could think about...

5 more days..

Sorry That this chapter is so short, I just wanted to publish it and I dont have a lot of time at the moment. There will be another update today, but please leave suggestions for the storyline, things they could do during their last days togehter.

Xxx