Perfect..

Killians pov

Emma welcomed me inside. I was acctually kinda scared of what was going to happen.

Whatever stopped her from talking to me for almost two years must have been something huge.

And it was. Well, not litterly. It was acctually kinda small. But you know what I mean.

When I walked into the living room I saw a little, baby boy sitting on the ground. I was shocked.

"Is he..?" Emma cut me of.

"Ours.. Killian, I want you to meet your son.. Henry"

I didn't know what to say, but I didn't have to say anything, cause that was when Henry started babbling.

"gahapahega?"

I smiled at him.
Then I turned to Emma, who was still crying.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked calmly.

"I thought you wouldn't be ready for this.. I am inable to go to college because I have a child, I didn't want to take that away from you. And I didn't even know if you'd ever want this. I didn't just want to ruin your life with this.."

"Em, you didn't. You dont know how happy I am!" I said, with happy tears in my eyes.

"Are you serious?" she asked shocked.

"Yes! When I said I'd always love you, no matter what, I ment it. And if you want, I'll stay here, and I'll love Henry as much as I love you."

She looked down.

"You'd really give up your life for us?"
"Yes, I would.." I said, without hesitation.

She smiled at me.

"I'd forgotten how perfect you were" she said laughing as she came my way and kissed me. I couldn't be more happy.