5

" I've been lost I've been found but I don't feel down, "

☆☆☆

Gaeul carefully climbs onto the rooftop, this time with seven balloons in hand.

After struggling with trying to get all seven balloons out of her window, Gaeul sits on the roof and ties the box to the balloons, happy at the sight of the box floating.

She was being crazy again, she knows it. It would be a waste if the telescope ends up somewhere else rather than the moon since it was impossible for him to reach it.

But she trusts him, to the moon and back.

Gaeul lets go of the box and watches as the box floats high and higher up to the moon, her head tilting upwards and she stands on her tiptoes, soon losing her balance and braces herself for a fall-

"Whoa there," a voice says from behind, and Gaeul feels a pair of arms on her shoulders, helping her gain back her balance.

She looks at the person behind her, and sees the owner's feet wasn't effected by gravity.

It took her a moment to realize that the boy behind her was floating.

"What are you-"

"So you're his sister," another boy appears and cuts her off, who also seems to be floating too beside the other boy and smiles at Gaeul "you're really pretty."

"She's the one Moon hyung's been talking about right?" The boy who caught her ; who apparently had blonde hair and was dressed in green and had small eyes "he's been talking about her a lot these days."

"Moon hyung likes her, that's why." The other boy rolls his eyes and they burst out laughing.

Meanwhile Gaeul was in such a confused state, just watching those two boys talk about her and they were floating. Casually floating right in front of her own eyes.

"Who are you guys?" She manages to squeak out.

"We're the Lost Boys!" The two boys exclaimed happily "we're from Neverland."

"And how am I supposed to believe you boys?"