14

"She was just a broken girl, trying to survive in a broken world,"

--------------------------------

He couldn't help it. He just couldn't look away from her.

He wonders why a girl like her never got noticed by the people at school. She was actually the most beautiful person among all of them yet, inside. That was why nobody noticed her. To him, Gaeul was like glass ; fragile, yet now, shattered. His heart shattered itself at the thought of it.

It was a waste. How Gaeul was born in this world called Earth, yet nobody seem to appreciate her existence. It was strange, but even though Jisoo felt sorry for her, he also had a guilty side of him, where he thought he could have Gaeul all to himself.

Next time another boy confesses to her, Jisoo swore he would blind that boy for days. Maybe he's been watching too much human television these days when he's bored. 

Jisoo smiles. He does know that there is  a way to get out of this planet he's on. It will definitely risk his life, but he doesn't want to be stuck on this cold, rocky sphere forever.

"Moon hyung,"

The voice made Jisoo startled, knowing who that voice belonged to. He's always scaring Jisoo, for some reason. Jisoo gets up from his seat and offers Peter Pan Hoshi to step into his small block of rock.

"It's been a while, how are yo-"

"Hyung, you're not supposed to look at her anymore," Hoshi cuts him off, making Jisoo sigh. So he came to talk about this, huh.

"It's against the Oath." Hoshi mentions, and JIsoo tries his best not to scoff. Oath his ass, he thought. That Oath's been broken by several people already, and Jisoo wasn't doing anything as far as breaking the Oath, yet.

Maybe he will, one day. It's his feelings that are speaking right now.