1. First Wrong Move

Bellamy's POV:

I watch as he holds her in his arms. Almost possesively, like he will never let her go.

I watch as she sinks against him, giving herself over with a smile of content.

He bends over to kiss her and i force my eyes away.

10 days on the ground. Thats all.
10 days and i fell for her.
10 days and she fell for him.

"Bellamy!"

I turn at the sound of Octavia's voice calling my name with irritation.

"You should be getting your gear, we're going hunting remember! It was...your idea!" She snaps.

"Oh...uh yeah one second!" I stammer, jogging up to the drop ship to grab my pack.

When i come out my body collides with something. Someone. I grab their arm to steady them and look up to see Clarke who is no longer in Finns arms.

For a moment i watch her as she looks up at me in baffelment. She smiles.

"Oh sorry! Didnt see you" she says with a slight laugh that causes my heart to jump.

I smile back but quickly wipe it off my face as Finn appears behind her. Great.

He narrows his eyes at me and i quickly lower my hand from Clarke's arm. Finn takes it upon himself to make a statement and puts a possessive arm around Clarke, pulling her past me into the drop ship.

But he doesnt see the apologetic smile she gives me as she passes. He doesnt feel her hand grazing mine as she is pulled away from me. But i do.

What a Jerk.

.........
Clarke's POV:

"Finn you dont have to drag me, i can walk on my own!" I say, wriggling from his grasp as we enter the drop ship. He looks mad.

"Do we have to go hunting? You know i dont think it is necessary" he sighs, but he is still glaring at the curtain covering the drop ship. Probably because i was talking to Bellamy, well i say talking, we hardly said a word to each other. Why is he so...so-

"Whatever lets go." He says as i realise I've missed what he'd been saying for the past minute.

"You dont have to come!" I exclaim!

"What and let you go alone?" He cries...but i see the relief in his eyes and he finally exhales "good, i knew you wouldnt make me, promise you will stay close to Octavia!"

I nod but then i think, Octavia? She is Bellamy's sister, i wouldnt think he'd trust her. Why not say Raven? I dont ask. He doesnt seem in any mood to explain his thought processes.

I sigh to myself and grab my stuff before we head out.

Finn glares at Bellamy and grabs my hand harder than i expected, when we join the other campers at the gate to camp.

Bellamy looks away from us and i feel annoyed. Why does Finn act like this? I feel like i can't have any friends.

I see Octavia accross the group and she smiles. Raven walks up to Finn's other side and thankfully his grip on my hand loosens.

I notice Raven does not look equipped for hunting.

"Are you not coming?" I ask, surprised.

"No, Bellamy wants me to work on bullets for those guns you found" she sighs bitterly and i smile slightly at her in apology, but she shrugs.

"Guns..." Finn mutters to himself in discust, both Raven and i shake our heads in unison and ignore him. Raven came down only two days ago and i found out she is good friends with Finn. Its good having her here, it means he doesnt just have me to talk to. And even if it makes me a bad person to say it, sometimes i like having a little space from him.

"Alright, everyone ready? Lets move out!" Bellamy calls, opening the gate and hurding the hunting groups out of camp one at a time. I'm in the last one with Octavia, Jasper, Bellamy and Monty. Finn scoffs when Bellamy comes to join us before we leave.

I start walking towards the gate when Finn grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss him quickly and pull away to join my group who have just left camp.

"Bye" i say with a quick wave to Finn and Raven before the camp gate shuts behind me.

"Come on Princess we dont have all day!" Bellamy says from the front and i force myself not to smile.

"Dont call me that!" I snap, trying to sound annoyed but i am used to him calling me that now. It doesnt bother me.

I watch as Bellamy pulls out his dagger. I reach for mine when...shit.

"Guys i have to go back, keep going i wont be long!" I say quickly and quietly. Bellamy spins round but I'm already heading off down the rocky forest track.

"Clarke wait!" He says but his voice trails off into the distance as i finally make my way back to camp.

I forgot my dagger isnt in my pack. Its in my tent.

I am let inside and i hurry over to my tent. I dont think twice.

First Wrong Move.

I fling back the opening and step inside.

I stop in my tracks. I feel sick. I can feel my heart in my throat and my eyes stinging with tears about to pour down my cheeks.

"Clarke?" Gasps Finn as he pulls his lips away from Ravens, and she hides her naked body under the duvet, taking herself off Finn.

"Clarke..." Raven begins, her breath heavy as she talks, her cheeks rosy. I cant speak. I cant control myself. I look away from them. I run.

AN: hope you enjoyed this first Chapter :) Finn...what a cheating B*****

Go check out my Instagram @the100positivity for Bellarke and the 100 edits