Emergency?

When I woke up, I got dressed and went to see Ray. But he wasn't at the counter.  A different man was there fidgeting with a ping pong paddle. He turned to me when I came in. "Uh... Hi." I said. "Hello." He said in an Indian accent. "Um, I'm looking for Ray Manchester. I-is he here?" I asked. The man nodded and picked up the paddle again. Apparently it wasn't just a ping pong paddle, but a phone. "Ray, there is a girl here to see you." He said, then turned to me. "Are you Asa?" He asked. I nodded and he turned back to the phone. "Yes it is." He said. I waited for a second while he listened to Ray talking, then he hung up the paddle. "Ray is on his way up." He said. I nodded. "Thanks." I said. I was about to ask his name, until I heard a crash and saw Ray tripping through the door near the back. "Are you ok?" I asked, running back to help him up. He nodded. "Yeah I'm fine." He said, then smiled when he looked at me. "Hi." He said. I giggled at him. "Hey Ray." I said. We walked back into the front of the store and Ray introduced me to the man. "Asa, this is Gooch. Gooch, this is Asa." He said. Gooch and I shook hands. "It's nice to meet you Gooch." I said. He smiled and nodded at me. "You too." He said. "Hey Gooch, you mind covering for a while?" Ray asked. "Not at all. Go have fun." He said. "Thanks Gooch." Ray said. "Nice meeting you Gooch!" I said as Ray and I walked out. Ray took us to Yozen Frogurt, a popular little ice cream place here in Swellview. He got pink sherbet with gummy worms on it and I got vanilla with Ande's mints sprinkled over top. We walked through the park as we ate our ice cream and found a bench under some trees to sit on. "It's beautiful today." I said. I heard Ray chuckle and looked over at him. "What?" I asked. He shook his head, still chuckling. "C'mon, what's so funny?" I asked. He calmed down a little and said, "I was about to say the cheesiest thing ever." He said. I laughed. "Tell me." I said. He nodded and said, "Okay so you said it was a beautiful day out, and I was about to say that it wasn't as beautiful as you." He said. We both laughed until I realized something. "Y-you think I'm beautiful?" I asked. He took my hand and nodded. "Extremely." He said, making me blush. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, making me blush harder. When we went back to JunkNStuff, we sat on the bean bags again and talked until things got busy. "I'll get going." I said after he finished with a customer. "Why?" He asked. "Ray it's busy. Don't worry I'll see you later. You wanna come by tonight and we'll watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded and I got brave and kissed his cheek before I left. I made popcorn when Ray said he was on his way and set it out on the table while I waited for him. When he got here, he hugged me and kissed my cheek. Then I moved so I could let him inside. "So what movie are we watching?" He asked. I shrugged and pointed at my TV. "I didn't have any ideas so... I kinda just pulled up Netflix." I said. He nodded and we grabbed the popcorn before sitting on the couch and flipping through the movies. I turned the lights out so we could see better and Ray picked a movie called Occulus. I'd never even heard of it, but the description looked interesting. So we hit play and just like with Final Destination, I hid in Ray's chest through most of the movie. When it was over, I looked up at him as he returned from turning the lights back on. "Do you like scaring me?" I asked him. He sat back down and put an arm around me. "No, but I do like when you snuggle up close to me." He said. I was about to reply, when his phone started to ring. He looked at the name, then at me. "I'm sorry," he said, "I have to answer this." I nodded and he walked outside. A few seconds went by before he came back in. "I have to go." He said. I stood up and walked over. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Just a little work emergency. Nothing to really worry about." He said. I nodded. "See you tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then he was gone.