...

I couldn't get my voice to work. It was stuck in my throat. Ray wanted me to marry him?? I smiled. Ray wanted me to marry him!! Since I couldn't get my voice to work, I nodded. His face broke into a huge grin and he slid the ring onto my finger.

He came up and hugged me close

He came up and hugged me close. We heard the applause of our friends around us and then we were engulfed in a huge hug. Ray held my face and kissed me as we both laughed happily against each other. "I love you so much." He said. "I love you too." I said. "Now comes the fun part!" Charlotte said. "Which is?" asked Henry. "You guys get to plan a wedding!" she said. Ray and I looked at each other. "Got a place in mind?" I asked. "Uh... Swellview Park?" he asked. I nodded. "Perfect!" I said. "Ok what about guests?" Charlotte asked. "You guys of course. Invite your families and friends." Ray said. "Guests down!" I said, and highfived Ray. "What about a date?" Henry asked. That one had us stumped. "What about the day we met?" Ray asked. I smiled and kissed him. "I love it. I love you." I said. He smiled and kissed my head. June 19th was the day we met. That was in almost 2 months. That gave us enough time to really work on everything. "So now all that you really need is your clothes." Henry said. "Hey Alyssa, can I come dress shopping with you?" Charlotte asked. I nodded and hugged her. "Of course! I'll need my maid of honor's opinion!" I said. "Really?" she asked, smiling. I nodded. "Yes." I said. "Thanks Alyssa!" she said, hugging me again. "You're welcome honey." I said.

That night, I could tell Ray was stressing about something. So I limped the best I could with my cast on and wrapped my arms around him. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. He sighed. "I don't know who to pick as my best man. Henry is like my little brother, but Shwoz I've known since I was basically a kid." he said. I nodded and kissed his neck. "Why don't you ask Henry? Then Shwoz could walk with me down the aisle?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Yeah I like that." he said. He turned around and kissed me. "Mind helping me into my pajamas?" I asked. My ribs still hurt and it sucked raising my arms above my head. Ray and I went to the bedroom and he pulled a t-shirt out of the dresser. He unbuttoned my shirt slowly, keeping his eyes on mine the entire time. I bit my lip and shivered under his gaze. He pushed the button down off of my shoulders and then gently lifted the tank top off of me. "Alright?" he asked when I winced a little. "I'm good." I said. He kneeled down and started to unbutton my jeans. I gasped when I felt his lips against my bruised hips and stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed peacefully. He looked up at me and smiled, then he started to carefully pull my jeans down my legs. He stood back up and unhooked my bra, then he pulled the t-shirt over my arms and over my head. "Still good?" he asked. I nodded and kissed him hard. "Easy baby girl." he said, backing up. "I want you, Ray." I said. "I... I don't want to hurt you. You're still br-" "Broken?" I asked. He sighed. "I was going to say bruised. Baby just give it until you're healed ok? Just to be sure." he said. I blew my breath and nodded. He smiled and moved my hair out of my face. "You're adorable. Let's get some sleep." he said. He picked me up, bridal style, and carried me to the bed. He laid us down and we went to sleep. I was glad to be sleeping in Ray's arms instead of a hospital bed. I cuddled closer to him and fell asleep in the comfort of my, soon to be, husband's arms.