Chapter 5

Wills pov

"Come on let's go for a walk I want to show you something!" I said after I pep talked Nico. Nico slowly got out of bed and I grabbed his hand. Once I noticed what I did I let go of his hand and blushed, and so did he.
"Follow me," I said walking out of Nico's room. We walked out of the infirmary and towards the woods. I looked back to see a confused looking Nico and I laughed and turned back around. Then I started to sprint into the forest.

"Hey, Will!" I heard Nico yell when he saw me run away. I looked back, amazed to see Nico right behind me with a evil grin on his face.
I have to say he is fast. I keep running and when I turn around again Nico isn't there anymore. I look around and look back in front of me where Nico is standing. I can't stop in time and before we collide I see Nico's smirk turn into a frown. The force was so strong that I knocked Nico right over and we landed on the ground, me on top of him and gods was he cute.

"Well that was a bad idea wasn't it?" I smirked still on top of him.

"No shit Sherlock," he replied taking deep breaths,
"You knocked the wind out of me,"

"Oh I'm sorry. actually, I'm not it was your fault," I said smirking. I stood up and helped Nico up.
"Thanks," he mumbled, while standing up and brushing himself off.

"You're fast," I exclaimed remembering him speeding up behind me.

"I guess I spent a long time running when I left camp half blood," Nico shrugged not caring that he was super fast.

"Don't shrug that off! Now follow me, we're almost there!"
We walked side by side for about 5 minutes more until we got to a large hedge. I looked at Nico and opened my arms.
"This is it!"

Nico's pov

"This is it!" Will said, arms wide.

"And what is "this" exactly?" I asked.
Will didn't answer me, he turned and walked through the hedge, disappearing from my sight.
"Will?" I asked. Then a hand came out of the hedge and took mine and pulled me through the hedge. I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them again I was amazed. I was standing in a small piece of land surrounded by a hedge. The grass was bright green and soft, there was a small clear pond with lily pads and little fish and a picnic blanket on the grass. There was also a garden that had hundreds of multi coloured butterflies. I looked at Will in amazement, I didn't know what to say.

"This place it's-it's beautiful!" I said

"Just like you," he replied to quiet for me too hear.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, come over here!" Will said excitedly. We walked over to the red and white picnic blanket and sat down. The sunlight hit the blanket perfectly making it nice and warm. I looked over at Will taking in his features. He had longish blond soft hair and bright sky blue eyes like nothing I have ever seen before. He is much taller than me, well I am only 5'6, and I think he is like 6 feet or something like that. I looked at him again and saw he was looking at me. I blushed and looked away.
"Let's play 20 questions!" Will exclaimed making me jump

"Ok, how do you play?" I asked

"It's pretty easy all we do is ask each other 20 questions each and we have to answer them as truthfully as we can!"

"Ok that sounds easy enough. You start," I said, sort of excited.

"Ok, hmm, dogs or cats?" He asked

"Do hell hounds count?" I asked and he laughed

"Sure, now your turn!"

"If you could have any godly parent other than your own than who would it be?"

"That's a tough one... I guess poesidon because he is so chill. Favourite colour?"

"Black, you?"

"Yellow, favourite band?"

"Oh that's a hard one... Fall out boy I guess,"
The game went on like that I guess until the question came up.
"Sexuality?" Will asked normally. My face heated up.
"Pass, you?"

"If we're doing passes then pass. That was the 20th question!" Will exclaimed, then he looked at his watch and his eyes widened to the size of plates.
"We've been here all day and dinner is starting in 5 minutes. I guess the saying is true, time does fly when you're having fun! Come on let's go!" Will stood up and helped me up and we left the secluded area.

Hey guys how do you like the book? Comment what you would like changed! Byeeeeee!!

Thea