Chapter 27

💀💀Nico's pov💀💀

I woke up extremely warm, which strange considering I was always cold when I woke up in the mornings.
Then next thing I noticed a body next to me. Oh my god this is not happening. All of a sudden I had a flash back of last night. I slowly turned my head to face a sleeping  angel aka Will. He was snoring softly which was adorable. I didn't want to disturb him but we had school and had to get ready.

"Will, Will wake up we have to get ready for school," I whispered shaking him lightly
"Mmm what," he slurred tiredly
"We have to get ready for school," I said again
"Where am I?" He asked and I blushed
"Um you're in my bed,"
Will sat up slowly and looked around

"Oh ya, I forgot," he got out of bed and I blushed seeing that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked away and got up my self walking to the master bathroom to take a shower.
It was refreshing.
I got dressed into black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and Wills grey sweat shirt that I had stolen from him and never given back and a red beanie. I walked out of the bathroom, ready for school. I grabbed my bag with my binder, laptop and phone in it and went to the kitchen where Will was dressed and poring himself cereal.
"Hello smol bean," Will said and kissed my cheek as I
walked by

"Morning, where's Cody?"

"Right there," Will replied pointing at Cody who had just walked in the room

"Morning," Cody waved

"We have to sign Cody up for school today, so we have to leave early," I said eating my lucky charms.

"Ya, let's go!" Will said

"I'm not done eating yet!" I replied stuffing my face. I finished, put my bowl in the dishwasher and walked to the door where Will and Cody were standing.

We stopped at a middle school called manjeet Singh.

(mackie6767 thanks for the name😂😂)

We walked in the school and to the office that was to the right of us.

"Hi, can we speak to principal please?" I asked the secretary

"Why do you need to mrs. Horan?" She lady asked

"We would like to register Cody here," I pointed to Cody
"Oh yes." The secretary got out of her seat and over to a office and started talking to the principal.

The secretary came out of the office,
"You may come over," she said

We walked into a large office with pictures of one direction posters covering every inch of the walls. We stepped in and a woman that looked like she was in her early 30's was sitting behind the massive desk looking at a picture that I think was her husband.

"So you want to register your kid?" The principal said without looking up from the picture which is good because I started to blush.

"Uh not exactly, we're here to sign up my brother," Will said not fazed at all.

The principal looked up
"Oh! Ok well we have lots of paper work to fill out which is extremely boring so let's get this over with."

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated but I have been reading a really good story called a different reality. I'll put it on my reading list if you want to read it and I suggest you do! I'll update as soon as possible! Comment!

Thea