Epilouge

Read A/N below!!!!!

Wills pov

Wow.
I couldn't believe it! Nico and I graduated with out a quest interfering in our lives.
Yes we had a couple run in with some monsters, once a month usually, but that was expected when a Demigod is living in the mortal world, especially when one is them are a child of the big three.
But we did it. We survived 3 years of bullies, homework and school in general.

Nico and I walked out of the school, hand in hand peacefully when all of a sudden two girls, one with brown hair and the other with black, jumped on our backs.

"WE GRADUATED!!" Sarah screamed into Nico's ear and he grimaced.

"Yes, it was great until I lost my hearing," he said and rubbed his ear.

"Oh, sorry," she snickered and slid off his back but Amber held on tightly.

"are you comfortable?" I laughed, adjusting so that she wouldn't fall off.

"Well obviously, I'm still here aren't I?" She replied. Now that we were all really good friends she was way less shy and had a lot more attitude. I adjusted her once again and we kept walking over to where Sarah's mom was waving us over.
Her mom, Lindsay, was really nice and loved all of us. She was also extremely chill and was the one that always invited us over for dinner.

"YOU GRADUATED!" She exclaimed with the same enthusiasm as Sarah. She brought us all into a gigantic group hug and started crying.
"My babies are all grown up!" She wailed causing a bunch of people to stare.

"Mom, geez," Sarah said when she broke the hug, rolling her eyes.

"I'm cool, I'm cool, don't worry," she said, wiping her eyes.

"Sure you are," she sighed and turned to the rest of us, "I cannot wait for Jayden's party tonight!" She exclaimed. Jayden, aka mr. Popular, invited the whole grade to his mansion to an after prom party tonight, obviously, after prom. Jayden was nice, a lot nicer than Aiden. We've gone to a lot of his parties, most containing alcohol, which we have never had. (Edit 3 years later: wtf Thea ur such a bore)

"Yeah same!" I exclaimed

"It should be fun," Nico said shrugging and Amber nodded vigorously, somehow still on my back.

"Well the girls have to go with me to ambers parents  to get ready for prom, are you sure you guys are going to be ok?" Lindsay asked

"Yup, we'll be fine, we'll see you soon. We will be the ones outside your house in a limo," Nico smirked

"YOU RENTED A LIMO!" Sarah exclaimed and started jumping up and down with Amber who was squealing.

"Yup, now we have to go get ready as well, see you," we waved and headed to the sidewalk that headed in the direction of our apartment.

We passed places from our past, Cody's old school, the alley I fixed him in and the pole I ran into to get a bloody nose.
We walked into our home and into our room where we flopped onto our wonderful bed.
Nico exhaled heavily and faced me.

"We graduated," he breathed.

"Yes, sunshine, we did," I smiled widely and kissed him gently on the lips.