Chapter 26

💀💀Nico's pov💀💀

It was 11:45 and Cody was already asleep in bed and Will and I were watching the nightmare before Christmas, one of my favourite movies.
Will laughed every time I sang along with the songs. We were at my favourite part when the three little demon kids were singing about how they would kill Santa clause. I started to get tired and so did Will so we called it a night and went to bed.

My nightmare started like this:
Will and I were walking through the forest at camp when all of a sudden we were attacked by the monster that had knocked Will out and given him amnesia a couple weeks before. The monster didn't even look at me and went straight to Will. I tried to protect him but it was like my feet were glued to the ground, so all I could do was watch him die. I screamed and cried his name and saw him fall to the ground.
The scene changed, I was 10 again and Percy had just told me that Bianca was dead.
It changed again and I was in tartaraus dying, and trying to get out alive.
And then I was trapped in the bronze jar surviving off of one pomegranate.

It was to overwhelming.

☀️☀️Wills pov☀️☀️

I couldn't sleep, it was 1:56 and I have been listening to the clock tic. I was staring at the ceiling bored out of mind wanting to fall asleep but I couldn't.
"No, NO STOP!" I heard Nico yell. I jumped out of the couch and raced to his room, thankful for something to do.
On the way Cody walked out of his room tiredly rubbing his eyes.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked rubbing his eyes

"New lesson, demigods get terrible, scarring nightmares," I said quickly

"Nice to know,"

"Ok go back to bed," I said and ran to Nico's room.
I threw open the door and rushed to his side where Nico was shaking, crying and yelling out.
"Nico, Nico wake up, Neeks it's ok it's just a dream,"
I shook him trying to wake him up from his nightmare.
Finally his eyes cracked open and he burst out crying again. I hugged him and felt his tears soak my shirt

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, he shook his head so I didn't push it.

He calmed down and I thought he fell asleep so I removed his arms from me, set him on the bed and as I walked away he grabbed my wrist. I looked at his broken chocolate coloured eyes

"Can you stay with me?" He asked quietly

"Of course neeks," I said softly
He moved over and I climbed under the covers beside him. We were facing each other and I wiped a stray tear from his cheek. He smiled and closed his eyes. Once I heard his quiet even breaths I relaxed and fell asleep happy.

Hey guys shoutout to
averykitch for the idea. Comment what you think!

Thea