Chapter 17

💀💀Nico's pov💀💀

I couldn't take it anymore. The confused look when I told him about his life and us was unbearable. I ran out of the room and to my cabin as fast I could. I ran inside, slammed and locked the door and closed all the thick black curtains. I then went to my bed crawled under the covers and cried. I cried for a hour and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was awakened by the sound of knocking at my door. I walked slowly to the door and swung it open with a scowl on my tear stained face to greet whoever was there. It was Jason.

"Nico! What happened! I haven't seen you in forever and when you get back you lock yourself in your cabin and block everyone out! What is this! I'm your best friend!" He exclaimed and I just shut the door on him. He knocked again and again until I opened the door again

"You're not going away are you?" I complained, voice croaky

"Nope! Now let me in!" He shoved past me and I closed the door behind him.

"It's so dark, turn on a light for Zues' sake!" Jason said while turning on my bedside table light. He took one look at me and his look softened.
"Nico, what happened?" I didn't care what Jason thought of me after this so I just broke down crying again. I walked over to Jason and sat down on my bed and he rubbed my back soothingly.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked after a bit and I sniffled and nodded

"So Will and I went to high school, as you know, and we wanted to come back for the weekend. When we were in a cab the cab driver turned out to be a monster. we jumped out of the car and Will hit his head," I paused
"A-and now h-he has a-amnesia and doesn't remember me," I cried again

☀️☀️Wills pov☀️☀️

Nico left the room with tears in his eyes when I was still trying to process what he told me. So I'm a demigod? I'm gay? He's my boyfriend? And that's when I figured out why he left the room, how would I feel if it was the other way around? I needed to learn more about him.

"Cassie!" I yelled to get her
attention

"Ya what's u- where's Nico?"

"He left, I need to learn more about him." I stated

"Uh do you kno-"

"Yes I know we were dating but when? We're we close?"

"You guys were very close. You have only been dating for two months but you never really left each other's side. You help him with his anorexia and everything else. He came before me but I sort of know what happened. He came when he was 10 with his sister who died and then he got depressed and left for a really long time. When he came back he helped save Olympus and then helped fight against Gaea. He got weak from using his powers too much so you told him to stay in the infirmary for three days. You both liked each other and then started dating. After two months you guys went to high school and when you came to visit you hit your head and got amnesia,"

"Oh, that was a lot of info,"

"Ya, well you need to remember, now get some sleep,"

"Ok, good night,"

"Night,"

Hey guys, writing this is making me cry. Comment!

Thea