Chapter 33

🎤🎸Cody's pov🎤🎸
(Don't ask😂⬆️)
THIS IS SO COOL!
That was all I could think as we were going through different weapons I could use just in case I got in another fight.
So far we have figured out that swords don't work for me and spears felt strange in my hands and they were massive.
We figured out that I wasn't bad at using a knife and I was great with the bow.

I was sparring with Nico, who was going easy on me, trying to teach me simple moves when the doorbell rang.
"I got it!" I said running to the door
I threw it open to see my best friend, Layla, so I immediately put my hand that was holding my knife behind my back.
"Cody! Are you ok!" Layla said hugging me. She pulled away and I looked at her. She had shiny golden hair which was pulled back into a messy bun which really showed off her multicoloured eyes. Her eyes were amazing, they had a million different colours in them, blue, purple, yellow green, and any other colour in the rainbow.
"Cody, are you ok?" She repeated
"Oh, ya I'm fine, just bruised up and a couple broken ribs, but I'm ok, I took some... Painkillers,"
"Ok good. Can I come in? I have to ask you something,"
"Ya of course," I said moving out of the way so she could walk in. She looked around so I hesitantly walked into the kitchen, opened a drawer and threw the knife in quickly.
The landing of the knife was louder than I expected and Layla seemed to hear it too so I shut it quickly and walked back over to her.
"Are we alon-" she asked but abruptly stopped talking when Nico and Will walked in holding hands and saw my golden haired friend staring at them
I walked over and nudged her shoulder
"Layla, this is Will my brother and his boyfriend Nico," I said and she snapped out of her trance
"Nice to meet you, I'm Layla," she said sticking her hand out to Will and he took it
"Oh we know, Cody talks about you allllll the time," Will smirked at me and I glared at him. I looked at Layla who was blushing profusely and I shot her a 'sorry' look.
"We're going to go to my room now," I said inching towards the hallway
"Ok, have fun," Will said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking again.
I blushed and walked down the hallway with Layla trailing behind me.

We finally got to my room and I slammed the door shut behind her, thankful that we wouldn't be interrupted anymore.
"I'm sorry about them, they're a little, um, over bearing sometimes," I said apologetically
"Oh it's ok," she said looking down
"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked and she immediately looked up
"The guy that attacked you," she said hesitantly, "I don't think it was a person," what did she see?
"What do you mean?" I asked trying not to be so hopeful
"He wasn't normal, well he was, until he attacked you. He-he turned into some sort of monster. Please don't think I'm crazy, but I've seen that sort of thing before,"
"You have?!"
"Ya, but I haven't told anyone, you're the first, because I know everyone would think I was crazy,"
"What did you see exactly?"
"I don't know," she said, "it's hard to explain, why?"
"I'll tell you tomorrow, but I have to, um, talk to my brother about something important, please don't take this the wrong way but you have to go now. Oh damnit, that sounded so rude, I'm sorry-" I rambled but she stopped me
"Cody, Cody it's fine, but please don't tell your brother,"
"Don't worry, I won't, bye Layla," I replied as she left.
Now I have bigger problems to deal with. Layla can see everything. I have to tell Will and Nico.

Hiiiiii, I'm sorry I haven't updated😁. Also, thank all of the people that give me supporting comments, I love it. I'll update soon with a new persons pov.

Thea😘