Chapter 20

💀💀Nico's pov💀💀

Will walked in and sat on my blanketless bed.
"So, uh why are you here?" I asked and then cringed, that sounded really rude.

"I wanted to see you," he replied looking around the room

"Oh" I said stupidly and put the comforter on the end of the bed and sat beside him

"Who's sweater is that because it is really big on you." Will said out of no where

"Oh, um it's um yours" I said quietly looking at the floor blushing furiously. If Will still had his memories I wouldn't be blushing because it was normal for me to do this but Will didn't know that now. I looked at him and wished he remembered me.

"Want to go on a walk?" He asked blushing from my comment.

"Uh sure,"
We walked out side and I got an idea. I steered him towards the forest. He looked confused as I was the first time. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the hedge and pulled him through.
He looked around amazed
"What is this place?" He asked in awe.

"This was your favourite place, and where we had our first date," I said looking around.

"No wonder it's my favourite place it's amazing!"

"Ya it is," I walked over to the picnic blanket and sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"What are you thinking about?" Will asked

"School,"

"The one we're supposed to be at right now?"

"Ya that one"

"Oh" after that there was a long awkward silence. Will sat down right beside me.

"Nico,"

"Ya?"

"To tell the truth you're the only person that is familiar to me ever since I've lost my memory," Will said and I looked up hopefully

"Really?"

"Ya"
That's good news, I thought. It was really awkward when Will wasn't his hyper normal self. I wasn't smiling as much when I was without him as I did a couple days ago.
I looked at him longingly, as he looked everywhere but me. Why couldn't everything be back to normal? Why couldn't Will have his memory back? Why?
I couldn't take it anymore, I moved forwards and placed my lips on his. At first I was scared because his eyes widened and he didn't react but then he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around my neck like he used to. Wait, LIKE HE USED TO! I broke apart and he started smiling like a idiot. He started glowing, literally, and started laughing. I stared in shock as he doubled over holding his sides. He sat up calming down.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked still staring at him confused out of my mind

"Well  technically that was our second first kiss if you think about it and I remember everything." I thought about what he said in the beginning and then realized what he said after that. My smile got bigger and bigger and I jumped on Will and knocked him over. I kissed him again and he smiled on my lips. He then picked me up bridal style.

"What the hel- I mean heck are you doing?" I asked. He started laughing like a maniac and walked over to the pond. Now that we were beside it it looked a lot bigger and deeper than before. Then I realized what he was going to do and I didn't like it.
"No no no no no no no!" I yelled and slapped him trying to get him to put me down. He didn't even flinch. He walked to the edge of the pond took off his shoes and mine and jumped in the pond still holding on to me.

Hey guys, I'm so so so so so sorry I didn't update sooner I had really bad writers block but I got the idea of giving Will his memory back.
Comment what you think!

Thea