Chapter 19

Shout out to roses2424 for giving me this idea!!
💀💀Nico's pov💀💀

Aiden walked up to me and sat down. Why did I have to go to the McDonald's down the street from my school.
"Where are all of your goons?" I asked annoyed that he was bugging me
"Where's your boyfriend?" I felt tears well up but I didn't let them fall. He seemed to notice but didn't say anything

"I asked you first," I replied steadily

"I wanted fries but now I want to talk to you,"

"You mean insult me."

"No, talk" I frowned when he said this

"About what?" I asked and then the most unexpected thing happened. He moved to quickly for me to register and placed his lips on mine.
At first I couldn't process what was happening and then I noticed that Aiden, the person I hate the most, was kissing me. I roughly pushed him off me and onto the ground and spit on the ground beside him.
"What the hell was that!" I yelled

"I really like you Nico, from the first day I saw you,"

"That's great, but you've bullied from the first day you saw me too. And I have a boyfriend which you know, so why in the name of hell would you kiss me?!" I exclaimed. I thought I was angry before but this set me off. And ew. I almost considered washing my mouth off when I got home. It's almost as bad as kissing a girl with sticky lipgloss.

"You're mysterious and quiet, and I'm open and loud , we are opposites!"

"No you hardly know me, unlike Will,"

"What is there to know?" He asks, if only he knew. I was getting tired so I grabbed my food and started to walk towards the back of the building where a shadow was.

😤😤Aidens pov😤😤

"What is there to know?" I asked, this guy was so mysterious I needed to know more. As a reply he huffed, grabbed his food and started to walk towards the back of the building. I followed curiously wanting to know where he was going. He turned the corner and I did right after to see him disappear into the shadows. What the heck? I thought and looked around to where he could have gone but he was no where.

💀💀back to Nico's pov💀💀

Thank the gods I was back home. He was being really annoying and I just wanted to fall asleep. I was still hungry so I finished my food and climbed back into bed to fall asleep, which, I did.

☀️☀️Wills pov☀️☀️

It's been 3 days since I've seen Nico. I wanted to talk to him, hear his voice because it was the only voice that actually felt familiar to me. I got out of my bed in the infirmary and walked to the front desk where Cassie was working.

"Hey, Cass?" She looked up, blonde hair flying

"Ya Will? Feeling any better?" She asked

"No still no memories, but can I go for a walk? I need some air," I asked

"Ya sure, just don't go in the forest unless someone is with you,"

"Ok!"
I walked out and immediately walked over to cabin 13. I walked up to the door to be met with loud music. I knocked on the door. I heard a grunt and a crash and then the music off. Nico opened the door. He looked terrible, his skin was paler than last time I saw him, he was super skinny as if he hasn't eaten in days and he had a large bandage on his arm. He had a big comforter around him and a massive grey sweatshirt.
"W-Will um what are you d-doing here?" Nico stuttered

"To tell the truth, I wanted to see you," I replied

"Oh," he said looking down
"Uh, c-come in,"

Hey guys how was that chapter? I hoped you liked it! Comment!

Thea