Chapter 13

💀💀Nico's pov💀💀

I walked out of geography looking for Will. Ugh I hate geography, I've already been around the world.
I walked to my locker, put my stuff away and grabbed money for lunch. I found Will in the lunch room looking lost. I laughed and walked over to him.
"Hey," I said in his ear and he jumped and I smiled
"Hi, uh you scared me!"
"I know! Do you have money?"
"Ya,"
"Ok let's get in line,"
We walked into line and bought our food, he got a egg salad sandwich and a milk and i got a apple and water.
I then guided him to my table that I have "claimed" since I first got here. We sat down, ate and secretly played footsies under the table. I "by mistake" kicked Will in the shin.
"OW!" Will yelled loudly and caused some caused some stares but what surprised the whole cafeteria was the sound of my loud laughter. I laughed even harder when Will pouted with his bottom lip sticking out and almost the whole room was quiet. I settled down and everyone got back to talking normally again after my strange outburst.
"Oh my gods today in language this life like Barbie, Monica I think her name was, kept hitting on me and I really wanted to punch her in the face," He said frowning probably remembering her ugly, fake face.
"Oh ya, Monica is a bitc-"
"Nico!"
"Ugh, yes sorry. Any way her and her group over there are really annoyi-"
"Hey Willy!" Speak of the devil
"Willy come sit with us, not with that emo loser!" Monica yelled across the room. Wills face turned red and he looked furious. I put my hand on his under the table and gave him a look that said "I don't care what they think of me"
"but I do!" He said He is great.
"Hey Monica, I would choose Nico over you any day!" She frowned at this
"Why he's ugly and boring!" She complained. This made Will even angrier and said a really childish comeback.
"What you say is what you are!" I smacked my forehead and laughed under my breath. He's great but he is also an idiot.
Monica yelled another comeback and they went on until Monica crossed my line
"Don't be a fag! Come over with us!"
Will looked at me with reassurance and I nodded
"Maybe I am!" He yelled
Monica looked confused
"What?"
"Whatever, you're not worth my time," and at that Monica pouted and turned back around.
"You okay?" I laughed because Will still looked furious. He looked at me and calmed down.
"I'm fine now," he replied
"Okay, since that's over follow me!"
"No." Will stated.
"Why not?" I asked
"Because u only ate two nights of your apple! Eat more!"
"I'll bring it with me, gods!"
"Good,"
We walked outside and I brought him to my favourite tree. It was a willow tree that I sat under since I got here. We laid in the soft grass under the tree and looked at the sky and tree.

When we started walking towards the doors we saw Monica and her followers standing in a group and looking at Will and I.
Then I asked him a question that I didn't understand
"Will, if your practically a year older than me, then why are we in the same grade?" Will looked at the ground and back up at me.
"In grade one, before my mom new I was dyslexic, I didn't have any extra help or anyone to help me, so I don't understand anything and I failed the grade." He said ashamed
"Oh, well that means you're in my grade so I'm glad,"
Will smiled as we walked into school

Hey guys how's the book? Do you like it. I got 112 reads! Thank you so much! Comment please.

Thea😙