Chapter 8

💀💀Nico's pov💀💀

What!! I was being sent to high school!

"You can't be serious!" I said to my father  
"Oh I am very serious."

"Do you know how much danger I will be in and I will be alone!" I yelled

"You will be going to Goode  high school in grade 10, now go to your room." He demanded and with that I huffed and stomped to my room and packed up my customized phone and computer that Leo made for me that I can go on with out attracting monsters. I also packed my earbuds and some clothes and other things I would need and then I called Will.
When I saw him he was sitting in his cabin reading, something he does when he's stressed.

"Will," I said sadder than last time. He looked up smiling but his smile disappeared when he saw that I wasn't.

"What's wrong?" Will asked worriedly, setting his book down

"I'm being sent to high school, alone, in the mortal world!" I said even more worried than him

"What! He can't do tha-"

"Will I have to go. I'm going to goo-"
And with that, all of my stuff and I, we're taken to my new apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was huge! As I explored the place, i found it had two massive bathrooms, a master bedroom plus another smaller bedroom. The kitchen was giant and the fridge was stuffed with food and beside that room there was a big family/tv room.
I went to unpack my stuff in the master bedroom, which was, to my liking, black. I opened a drawer in a dresser and found a big roll of cold hard 100 dollar bills. Thanks dad!
After everything was away it was getting late so I got in my Pyjama pants and I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a alarm blasting in my ear. My favourite sound!
I groaned, sat up, turned off my alarm and got ready for school. I put on black skinny jeans, a black, fall out boy band t-shirt and black and white converse.

Time skip to a week later brought to you by my laziness 👌🏻👌🏻

I walked into school, alone as usual and walked to my first class, history. I walked into the classroom and sat in the very back seat. The teacher droned on about something as I doodled Wills name in my note book in Greek, just in case the teacher wanted to see them. Then I heard something unexpected.
"Today we are going to learn about Greek mythology." The teacher said to the class. Ha, mythology, they don't know that it is all completely true.
"Who knows any of the gods? Nico?" She asks me. Ugh why me

"Uh Hades," I reply, if I was going to say anyone why not my dad?
"Ya of course the emo kid knows Hades God of the dead." Said a guy that is really annoying named Aiden. I hit with a reply.

"For one I'm not emo I just like the colour black and two I know all of the gods!" I named each and every god, major and minor.
Aiden looked at me like I was some type of alien.

"What are you going to do now! Speak in Greek?"

"βίδα" I said answering his question, well sort of. I ignored him for the rest of the day and went home tired and grumpy. I miss Will.

Hey guys how's the book going? Comment what you think.

Thea