*Chapter 25*: Goofing Around and Going Back

Riya's POV:

I gobbled up my breakfast and ran up the stairs to wake up Meera and Kajal. But first, curiosity made me want to check out on Rahul and Desh. I tiptoed to the room they were sleeping in. The door was slightly ajar. And I was met with the most astonishing and adorable sight ever! RAHUL was hugging Desh! His arms were wrapped tightly around Desh's torso and his eyes were partially closed as if he was enjoying the warmth emanating from him. He had such a wide grin on his face, stretching from ear to ear that I couldn't help but smile, myself. It was so cute. I just stood there for a while, watching like a creep. Then I took out my phone and clicked a pic. As soon as I lowered the device, Rahul's eyes opened and widened in surprise. I winked at him and ran out of the room before he could say anything. Haha that was a fun start to the day.

Then I went to Kajal and Meera's room and started bouncing on the bed. I jumped up and down. It was a spring bed so it actually did go up and down along with me.

Kajal was the first to wake up. She rubbed one of her eyes sleepily and stetched her hands up over her head.

" What time is it?"

" Summertime, it's our vacation."

She started laughing. " I know silly, I meant the actual time."

I looked at my watch. " 7:15, 44 seconds."

" Oh god, you're incorrigible," she said poking Meera.

" Meeraaaaaa, wakey wakey..."

When Meera didn't wake up still I got a brilliant idea and told Kajal as well. We started tickling her.

We wanted to see if Meera was ticklish for a long time. So this was the best opportunity.

" Eeeeee hehe," she squealed jumping out of the bed like lightning had hit her. " Stop that!"

Man, she was too ticklish. If we had known, we could have used it on her when she refused to give us her medical notes.

"By the way," Kajal said. " Isn't today the day we are going back to Chennai?"

" Yup," I said. "The 4 pm flight. Can't wait to get back to college."

" College? Or endless uninterrupted dates with Arya?" She asked, winking at me.

" Both I guess," I said boldly.

Then I walked to Anandith's room with a grin on my face. It widened when I saw Anandith and Tanisha snuggled together on a couch, her head resting on his shoulder. They both were talking about something so intently and watching a video on my brother's phone. I decided not to disturb them.

Just when I turned my back to leave, Anandith spoke.

" Stop staring at us like a creep. You're welcome to join us.. But you have to bring Arya too. I got to speak to my future brother in law."

I beamed at that statement, blushing and hurried down the stairs.

I found Arya sitting with my dad, watching a cricket match. It was so odd to see them having a man to man conversation. I was extremely curious to know what they were talking about? Was it about me? Or was it about some sport in general?

Mom had left for her morning yoga classes so she was nowhere to be seen. Nikita had left early to go meet her boyfriend. Supposedly he was a Bangalorean studying in Chennai, and had come here too, to visit his parents.

I walked up to my dad and Arya.

" Dad could I take Arya away for some time?"

" Sure, but Arya remember the rules I said."