chapter 5

(Edited)

Dawn got back with tons of clothes for Phoebe. They went through all of the clothes and Silas walked in. "Here, take these and eat something. I was told you didn't go down for lunch today. It is not healthy for the pup." he handed her the vitamin and water. "Did you get plenty of clothes for her?" He asked Dawn.

"Yes Alpha." Dawn said to him.

"Phoebe would you like to go for a walk?" Dawn asked her.

"Yeah I would love to." She smiled

"Just stay in the front. No wondering in the woods. " Silas demanded.

"Why am I on lock down? I am not yours." Phoebe said getting pissed off.

"You need to calm down. And don't speak to me this way again." He said in a dry tone. "You will listen to me. I will not lose you or this pup. Do you understand?" Silas told her.

"Yes , I understand. And you won't lose the pup. But I can't just stay in this house because you lost your last mate and pup." She said to him.

He growled loudly and grabbed her by her upper arms. "That is not why I am keeping you here. I have enemy's and you will be a target because of this pup. I will not allow anything to happen to my pup and you will listen to me or I will lock you up until it is born." He said through gritted teeth.

Dawn was shaking and so was phoebe. "I guess after it is born it won't matter if I live or die." Phoebe snapped.

"She didn't mean it sir it is hormones." Dawn pleaded

"It would not matter if you were not pregnant I will still protect you. And you are mistaken, you are MINE." He growled out the last part and walked away.

She ran to the door and yelled back at him "No the pup is yours. I am NOT."

He stopped in his tracks and turned back to her stalking toward her. He picked her up in his arms bridle style and carried her to his room. He put her down on the bed and ripped her dress off and smashed his lips to hers. Pinning her hands above her head with one hand he used the other to rub her core. He pulled her panties off of her in one swift movement and plunged into her. She didn't fight him she wanted it as much as he did at this point. As he took her, he sucked on her neck and licked against her skin. "Say your mine." He growled out in her ear making her shiver. "OK, yes I am yours." She said breathless. As she finished saying it he bit down on her neck and shoulder, marking her as his. She fell to sleep soon after and he got up and left her for a few minutes. He came back in and chained her leg to the foot board of the bed. He walked out leaving her asleep knowing she would wake up mad as hell. What wolf wouldn't?

He met Alan in his office to discuss the problem with Alpha Paul.

After finishing their plan Alan got a loud link from Dawn about Phoebe.

"Man we need to talk man to man. You know, as friends." Alan told him.

"Okay what?" Silas asked him.

"Man you can't chain women up. I know you are worried about her safety, but maybe if you explain what is going on she will listen. With out having to be chained up." Alan told him.

"I know , but she was sleeping and I wouldn't be there when she woke up." Silas told him

" You haven't dealt with women in a long long time have you?" Alan asked

" No, she is the only one I have been with since Jane." Silas explained.

" Are you kidding me? You have been celibate sense like damn." Alan said shocked

" I mean I knew you weren't hitting anything here but I thought you would when you were away."

" So what made you sleep with Phoebe?" Alan asked

" Well she is beautiful , and she was in heat and it just went from there." Silas told him

" So you gonna claim her." he asked

" I already did."

" Do you love her?" Alan asked getting real serious.