Chapter 34 HEAT

Alejandra Stood looking at porter . Running everything through her mind. She thought she was the last of her kind and here stood the sexiest man she had ever seen. She took in his large frame and muscles and oh my God the eyes full kissable lips and hair she wanted to run her fingers through.

" AL , ...AL!" Jackie yelled at her.

" What?' She asked.

" You spaced out there are you Ok?" Jackie asked her smiling. She knew what her problem was. Porter was HOT and if she didn't have a mate she would so Do him Panther or not.

" Uh, yeah I 'm fine . Sorry about that I just uh ...well never mind. It's nice to meet you." she said looking at Porter.

He smirked at her knowing she was checking him out. Damn she could check him out all she wanted. She was Beautiful and a panther holy Shit. He thought to himself.

" would you all like to go get a drink or something?' he asked.

" yeah I think that would be a good idea." Malone said guiding Jackie to the kitchen. He leaned into her ear and whispered. " If you ever think of him like that again I will have to punish you and show you who you belong to." He said still holding her elbow and leading her to her seat. He turned and pulled glasses out and started getting everyone drinks. Jackie sat there in shock. Shit She forgot about the mate bond he could hear her thoughts. Damn I have to use to this mate thing. She thought to herself.

Malone looked back at her. " Block your thought love, even I know that." he told her. She blushed and turned to Alejandra . " So ... Yeah I forgot what I was going to say." She looked up at the ceiling as if was interesting.

" You're a panther? I thought I was the last." AL said to Porter.

" So did I until just a few weeks ago." He replied.

" Oh , Well tell me about you." she said looking into his eyes.

" Well my name is Troy Porter and I am a marine special forces. Have been for ten years now. I got out about a year ago. I am in a wolf pack, which I never thought would happen." he chuckled.

" What happen to your Pride?" She asked

" When we came back from Afghanistan I found them all dead. It took me a week and a half to bury them all by myself and then Malone and I started looking for Phoebe she was married to a friend of ours and now is Mated to Silas.

" Oh I am so sorry." She said sadly looking down at the table.

" What happen to your family, you said you thought you were the last?" He asked her.

" My dad was killed seven years ago car accident and my mom followed shortly after . I guess she couldn't handle losing him. She killed herself and I joined the Navy." She told him.

" Sorry, that must have been hard for you. Being all alone." he said.

" Well it turned out great after I met Jackie and we became fast friends. She was a wolf and didn't know what I was so we got to talking and well here I am now." She told him.

" So , maybe ...if you want to that is . We could go out on a date sometime?" he asked nervous as hell. What is wrong with me I never get nervous. He thought to himself.

" Sure I would like that." she smiled up at him getting caught up in his eyes again.

My god those eyes. I look at them all day. Porter smiled and she notice his dimple and what a perfect smile he had. Lost in thought again she imagined what it would feel like to kiss him. If his lips were as soft as they looked and what it would feel like to have his arms around her and him touching her skin. She was getting hotter thinking about it until he spoke again.

" If you keep looking at me like that we are never going to make it on a date." He said low and huskily.

She took a sharp intake of breath Looking up at him and then to Jackie and Malone.

" So if your name is troy then I am assuming your last name is Malone . What is your given name?" She asked him.

" William but everyone calls me Bill or Malone." he told her.

" I don't like Bill sounds to old we need to give you a better nick name than that. Hummm...Maybe we could shorten it to Will." Al told him.

" Only one person has ever called me that and it was Jackie." he said looking at his mate as she blushed. The time she called him that was in the middle of matting and she was to breathless to finish his name.

" Oh don't tell me it was during?" she let the sentence hang and Malone and Porter laughed out loud. Much to Jackie's embarrassment.