chapter 32 HEAT

A/N ..I know chapters are short .I try to upload daily so it helps until my internet goes stupid and I cant log on. But also have kids and house to clean and cooking Yippy( note sarcasm) I do type on my phone.But i don't publish from there because i cant edit and it would be horrible to try and read.

On to the story....DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silas and phoebe meet up with Jason at Destiny Pack territory and went in together. Charles meet them at the front of the cells and opened the door. As they walked down the stairs into the rooms holding rouges and Tony  Tony stiffened and sniffed the air. " shit" he muttered under his breath. Silas stopped and looked at him tilting his head to the side and followed his eyes to Phoebe. she had wide eyes and shook her head. " Really you son of a bitch." She spat out at him.

" I didn't know, I am so sorry." he hung his head down in shame. His sister stepped forward " Silas." she nodded her head.

" Hannah" Silas said stiffly.

Charles stepped up and started to announce Tony's crimes and Hannah shook her head." Why?' She asked him.

" He broke your heart stole your innocence. I hated him." He told her.

" That wasn't my first heart break brother and certainly not my last. It was my fault I should never have had sex with him. I knew he wasn't my mate. What did you think you was going to do. Kill all my boyfriends that found mates. I have my mate and kids . Now look at you mate-less and about to die. I love you tony so much and I am sorry for what is going to happen today. I am sorry you didn't talk to me back then. “She backed away.

“Hannah, I am sorry. I love you sis. “He hung his head and looked back at Phoebe.”I am so sorry for what ever pain I have caused you. My beautiful mate. I know I know I lost the right to call you that a long time ago. If I had known, I never would have done any of those things." he looked to Silas bowing his head and looked back up. "Alpha Silas I am  so sorry please take care of her." he said with a tear falling down his face.

"She is mine." Silas growled lowly. "Jason he is your to kill, Jane was your sister. I have my love , my family." he said and turned he looked at Phoebe and held out his hand to her she placed her hand in his and reached up to caress his cheek. She got on her toes and kissed him deeply. " I Love you Silas, Always" She said as he kissed her again. he lifter her into his arms bridal style and carried her back outside to the SUV.

Tony dropped to his knees watching the woman he could have been with walk away with out so much as a glance back. The bond wasn't there but that didn't mean he didn't hurt in his heart. The bond they would have shared she had with Silas. All he had was recognize that she was or should have been his.

Jason looked at him and back to Porter. " kill him, like you did Paul." he said and leaned back on the wall to watch. Porter stepped forward and looked at his family " You may not want to stay for this part." he said as he shifted in to his Panther and stalked toward Tony. Hannah ran from the room with her mate and cried. She had already heard how Paul died. She didn't need to witness her brother fate

Porter stalked toward him slowly licking his teeth and roared loudly as he sunk his teeth into his side pulling a chunk out as Tony screamed in pain. 

Charles and Jason watched as Porter devoured Tony' s flesh peace by peace. 

Porter finished and licked his chops and shifted back turning and walking up the stairs and out the door. Jason and Charles followed him out. " remind me never to piss him off." Charles mumbled to Jason. Porter let out a loud burp and smirked back at them. " Oops." he said walking to Silas and phoebe.

Bowing his head " Alpha it is done." He said stepping back. They got in the cars and SUV's and left for home. Jackie was to change Malone last night and they wanted to check on him and make sure he was OK.

A/N : SHORT CHAPTER AND JUST TO KILL TonY AND LET YOU KNOW SOME INFO.WORKING ON Malone FOR A FEW . SHOULD HAVE AN NEW UPDATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING. VOTE....