chapter 35 Heat

Porter took Al headed out for their date.  After a romantic dinner and walking hand and hand through the city they headed back to the Pack house. They had decided if it was alright with Alpha Silas that they would all sleep as cats sleep for tonight just so they could all be together after everything they had all been through. It was a cat ting.

Porter met up with Silas as he and Phoebe were headed to bed. “Sir I was wondering if it would be ok with you if all of the Panthers in the pack could sleep in the TV room tonight. I promise we won’t make a Habit of it.” He told him.

 “Why would you sleep there?” Silas asked him.

“Well cats tend to pile on each other and sleep it’s a bonding thing and closeness that our inner cats miss.” He told him.

"Fine with me.  Just make sure they all know IF they shift don’t scratch up the floor with those claws and the furniture is not a scratching post.” Silas smiled.

“Ha, sir very funny. We aren’t house cats. But I will relay the message.” Porter told him walking to tell everyone.

“Silas, that was kind of racist don’t you think.” Phoebe told him.

“No baby, he knew I was joking. It would be racist if I said things behind his back or was mean to them. They are my pack now, under my protection. I would never do anything to hurt him or any of them. I consider him a friend.” He told her kissing her head and pulling her with him to their room.

Porter ran in the room and told them all it was ok and what Alpha Silas had said. They all laughed at the joke and got busy getting blankets and pillows for everyone to have if they wanted them. When they got everything set up Porter made sure to tell them it was ok to shift and lay as cats if they wanted. Most of them did shift and they lay down to sleep. 

As they laid still and porter heard their breathing even out he pulled Alejandra closer to him and rubbed his scent on her. He slipped his hands under her shirt and rubbed across her stomach and up to her breast. He nuzzled into her neck rubbing his face across her shoulders and slid his hand down into her Pajamas and into her panties as her rubbed across her folds and inserted his finger and slowly fu** her with his hands. She moaned into her pillow and held his arm tightly as he increased his pressure and rubbed circles over her cl*t . Kissing her deeply as she climaxed he pulled his hand away and licked her juices from his fingers. Pulling her back against him and settling down and drifting off to sleep. Now that his inner cat was satisfied that he scent marked HIS woman.

The next morning Silas had woken up early mostly because he was curious as to how the panthers slept. He walked into the TV room and furrowed his brow looking in on them all pilled around the floor some half on the mattresses they laid out and some cat and some in human form. He saw Porter and Alejandra tangled together like a pretzels and smiled. He knew his new friend had his mate now and the only one left to get mated was Jack. He hoped the fates would be kind to him and send his mate soon. “Maybe I need to send him around to other packs to look for her.” he thought. 

Walking toward his office he heard Phoebe call to him through the mate bond. Hunter was crying and she was sick. He ran up to the room to find his son wailing tears streaming down his little face wet and hungry. He picked up his son and changed him and bounced his way to the bathroom to check on Phoebe to find her hovered over the toilet vomiting porously. He called to Dawn to come get Hunter and Alan cam in instead With Shannon in tow.  “Sorry sir Dawn is not well so I brought Shannon to help. I have someone with Dawn now. But I really need to get back to her.” He said running out of the room.