chapter 22 HEAT

"Sir, the attack was on our land. Here is the borders here and here." Alan showed Silas on the map.

"Yes I know." Silas said pinching the bridge of his nose. "They trespassed and killed her. They will die." He said with a low growl. 

"Are we going to attack them or what?" Jack asked.

"What do you think?" Alan asked back.

"We will attack. But first I want to make damn sure that asshole is there when we do." Silas growled. he had a constant growl that never left sense he saw he video.

"Silas go calm down somewhere and let us get the men ready. I will send trackers out to spy on them." Jason suggested. Without a word Silas turned and walked out the door. 

He followed his nose to his mate. When he found her she was sitting in the bedroom looking out the window watching the kids play.

He stopped at he door and watched her laying her head against the glass. He quietly walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist. rubbing his hands over her belly. "Are you OK?" he asked her. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she asked. 

 "With the day we have had and all the new information. The video... seeing him, hearing him." he whispered in her ear.  

She turned in his arms facing him placing her hand on his cheek. "Silas, I love you. Yes it was hard to watch but I have you now and our baby. What he and I had will always be special to me. But that feels like a lifetime ago. I am a different person now... literally. I am happy here with you. And... I think it was fate. I mean if I all hadn't happened when it did he and I would have a house there now and we would have meet sooner or later."

"Hum. You have a point. and I love you too. I promise you we will get through this and be real mates no more fake mate shit and pretending to be with Jack." he said kissing her gently. The kiss deepened and he snaked his arm around till his hand was on her butt and squeezed lifting her from the floor. He carried her to the bed and laid her down hovering just over her never breaking the kiss.

-------USE IMAGINATION ....LOL........................................................................

" Alpha Jason, we know who it is why dont we just storm in there and take him out fast and not give them time to plan anything else." Jack asked

"We have laws for a reason. With this disc now we can exact punishment, with out repercussions on the pack. Now that we have proof. But We have to be smarter than them. How many lives do you think we would lose if we ran in half cocked?" Jason asked him.

"Your right. I know , But it's hard to sit here knowing the truth now." Jack said.

"You think it is any less hard for me or Silas? That was my sister and niece lost forever and his mate and child." Jason told him.

"Yes sir, I am sorry, I just don't want to lose another great Luna and they have been in the Pack house and close to her and all of our families." He said looking down clenching his fist.

"I understand, I  really do. But We had them watched and every thing under control.  We have to stay in control now." Jason patted his shoulder in reassurance.

Silas walked back in the room much calmer and no longer growling. "We have the upper hand now. They do not know that we have the disc and we know it all. They will be careless and make mistakes. Paul coming here was just to check and see if we knew anything. He is scared and a scared Alpha is a reckless Alpha." He told them taking the map.

"You think he knows his son did this?" Alan asked.

"I am sure he does. That is why no one has seen him around and Paul is snooping around. Unless..." He stopped and pulled the disc back out again. Fast forwarding to the shot that hit Charles in the head. "Maybe he sustained more damage than we thought." He slowed the video down and watched as the other wolf shifted and drug Charles away. "Look here." Silas pointed. "He isn't moving, I think it grazed him but maybe deeper than we thought at first. He has been recovering somewhere and his father knows it all. Paul is hiding the son of a bitch. I am willing to bet he is in Charleston in the other house. Hiding."  Silas said with a cruel smile.

"I'll get some men staking the place out now." Alan said walking away.

"Sir what I don't understand is why when we scouted the area we only smelled rouges. Not them."  Jack asked

"I am only guessing but I would think maybe they had crossed the area after the attack. That was just luck on Charles's part." Silas told him.

"Makes sense." he said nodding .

 OK FIGHT COMING SOON...I know you are all waiting to see what happens but there is more to it than just a war. Got characters to do stuff with...LOTS