27 HEAT

Phoebe and the other women all sat and waited on a call or anything news something. She looked at her phone and sighed. She just wanted to hear his voice just know he was OK. Dawn walked over and sat down next to her.

“They are fine. If something happens you will feel it. They are probably busy planning or something." She told her

“I know your right but I just miss him already. I can't stand not hearing his voice or seeing him walk through the house. It's like ...I don't know how to explain it really. When Terrance was in the war I knew anything could happen at any time. I couldn't feel him though. I know Silas is OK but the bond feels weak with him this far away and it just UN nerves me I guess." She told her.

“I know we are all feeling the same thing right now. But they will be back soon I just know it." Dawn told her wrapping her arms around her shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Charleston SC.

“We have everyone in place now." Alan told Silas as he came back in the room.

Jasper was sitting there tied up and Jackie was holding the end of the rope she used to get him here.

“You got him here by your self?" Alan asked her.

“I have skills." She smiled

Silas shook his head “yeah you chloroformed him and dragged him here." He said.

“Yeah but it worked didn't it." She said with her hands on her hips.

“Why are you working with Paul? What do you have to gain from this?" Jason asked Jasper.

“He has my mate. He took her a little over a year ago so that I would do his bidding." Jasper told him.

“She’s still alive?" Silas asked him.

“Yeah I can still feel her, sometimes  I can connect through the bond but not often. I have tried to find where he is holding her but they keep moving her." Jasper told him.

“He had you kill for him didn't her?" Silas asked him.

“Yes." Jasper said looking down in shame.

“Only once, I didn't want to but he was hurting her I couldn't let it continue. I tried, I really did but...” He stopped and looked up at Charles.

“I know my father is ruthless and an ass. We will find her some how. I know he only has so many places to hide a person." Charles told him.

“I have to get back to the house before someone notices I am gone." Charles said as he turned to leave. He fallowed the tunnels back to his room and stayed there for a while.

After about thirty minutes he went to the kitchen and got a bite to eat. One of his men came in “Your father is pulling up now sir." He said and turned to walk out.

Charles got up and walked to the door and opened it just as his father was walking up the steps. “Damn dad you stink. What have you been doing?" He asked him.

“I’ll tell you about it later I need a shower." Paul said walking past him to one of the rooms and showering.

He came back out and sat down on the sofa across the room from Charles. “I was unable to find Jasper but I still have men looking for him." He said to his son.

“Who’s looking?' Charles asked.

“Just some men that own me a favor." Paul told him

“Dad when you came in you smelled of rogues. Did you get attacked?" He asked