¡ IMPORTANT !

I have a lot of stuff I wanted to say so here we go:

1) On October 31 2015, one of my best friends daddy_dolans told me about this cool website that she was writing a story on. I made an account that day, and read my very first fan fiction called "Fate In My Hands" written by her (go check it out oh my gosh its amazing). The next day, I published Chapter 1 of this book. It got 6 reads. It's a good thing I didn't stop there.

2)  I want to say thank you to each and every single one of you who have read, voted, or commented on this story. I still get extremely excited when someone votes or comments! The support of this book has been incredible. You all are so kind, and I appreciate all of you.

3) I really wanted to say thank you to a few people so here you go!

daddy_dolans - Thank you so much for telling me about Wattpad, inspiring me to write a book, and supporting my book from the very beginning. Your writing is incredible, and I love you so much Nina!

kellymen - Thank you for motivating me to write with your constant support! You have always been encouraging me, and it means a lot to me. Most of you don't know this, but she actually came up with the ending of this book, so if you need to yell at someone for killing Ethan, go yell at her 😂 If this book ever hits 10K, I promised her that I'll buy her ice cream, so we'll see how far this book goes. We've already come so far, and I know it's possible. Thanks Kelly!

iron_16 - You have been here since the very beginning, and you have been nothing but supportive. Your comments mean a lot to me, and you have motivated me to keep writing without even realizing it! You were like my second or third commenter, and you've voted and commented on nearly every chapter since then. You're always one of the first people yo vote on my new chapters, and it makes me feel special :-) She's also writing some books, so go check them out! Thanks Jayden!

natashaweber2001 &silverpage - Both of you have been reading my book for most of the time, and you guys are always so kind. Thank you for listening to me talk about my book and encouraging me. Both of them are writing books, so go read them! Thanks Natasha and Larissa!

4) For those of you worried that this is it, I WILL be writing a new book! I've started it, and it is a poetry book, but I may write another Dolan Twins fan fic at some point.

6) I have mentioned this before, but I will be rewriting a bunch of stuff, so I'll let you all know when I am finished! A lot of my early writing is really cringy, and I also want to fix some plot gaps and add things, so you'll get to enjoy this book all over again! (I'll add an extra chapter to let you know when I start and finish rewriting)

5) I want to do a Q & A, so maybe if you guys comment enough questions, I can do one? They can be about literally anything, so please leave some! (Edit- Wow it's been two months and I've received no questions rip)

6) Also comment if this book had at any point made you cry, because I cried writing this and I am not ashamed.

7) This book as a whole has been an utterly amazing experience, and I can't even begin to say how thankful I am. I love you all, and thanks for everything!

8. (EDIT) keep saying that I'm writing new books sorry maybe I'll publish something eventually

-Erica (last time signing my name how sad)