15

Chapter 15

After moments of delight on the bed of her lover Antony, Lany covered her body with his.

She walked toward the dark car and sat on the seat, facing the steering wheel.

Antony, wearing dark coloured shorts also got into the car. He was sitting in the passenger seat and was watching her as she was turning the steering wheel with her hands with such euphoria.

"Antony, can you teach me to drive? I'm dying to learn how to drive but my brother hasn't taught me until now."

"I can teach you, but...the problem is where will we do this? We can't be exposed!" he said being his usual rational self.

"Oh... I hadn't thought of that." She looked to the side, somewhat thoughtful. "Teach me something useful about the car!"

The mechanic touched a piece of the automobile, and began explaining things so she could better understand what he was trying to teach her.

"This is the gear, when you start the car..."

She listened to him with a smile on her lips. She had imagined herself in a lovely car, driving down the road.

At the end of the lesson, Lany remembered to thank him, and then she sat on his lap and kissed his lips with desire.

"You're wonderful!" She said softly as she locked her gaze onto his with her penetrating eyes. "I confess I'm increasingly in love with you."

"I don't ever want this to end." .

They stared at each other, seeking the truth in each other's eyes.

She crossed her hands on her boyfriend's nape and had stifled his breath with another kiss. Both of them became even more breathless.