27

Chapter 27

9:27 pm

Antony had finished his shower and he thought about lying on his bed. He was tired, having worked the whole day.

The mechanic looked to the side when he heard a noise and saw Lany standing next to the iron door.

"How did you manage to get in here?" he asked surprised.

"You forgot to lock the door," she said looking at his face.

"What happened?" He noted his lover's distressed countenance, her gaze seemed melancholy.

"I needed to see you."

She ran to embrace him making him drop his sheet.

Lany remained in his embrace for a long time, as if she did not want to ever release him.

"I love you!" she said after some time.

"I love you too," he confessed and smiled, however, she remained with her anguished face.

"I will never forget our time together... never," she confessed staring into his eyes. "You will always be the great love of my life."

"Why are you talking like this?" He stared at her face as he was totally intrigued by her words.

"I just want you to know how much I love you and I will never love another man in my life." Her voice was weak.

He put his hand on her face and caressed her loose hair.

"Do not talk this way! This is sounding like a goodbye," he said concerned.

"Kiss me!" She ordered with her lips brushing against his chin, making him shudder from head to toe.

Antony's hands came down to her waist where they found the exact support to complete his loving act.

It was a... light and insatiable kiss.