25

Chapter 25

A few days later...

Nelio decided to chat with his friend Antony.

The mechanic saw his friend and quickly stopped working on a car.

They preferred to talk sitting, where Nelio sat on the couch and Antony on a wooden bench.

"Today I'm calm, I think we can talk," Nelio admitted.

"Nelio, the reason why I kept it from you for so long is because your sister asked me to do so," he lowered his head. "I couldn't hide it from you anymore."

"I confess that I was shocked when I saw you two in bed. I thought you wanted to take advantage of my sister." He faced him. "As you have done with other women"

"It is different with your sister," He looked seriously at his friend. "I love Lany."

"I believe you," Nelio said.

"I don't want to play games with your sister and have never wanted to. That's because I respect our friendship," Antony said modestly.

"If you love her, I wish you to be happy!" he smiled at his friend. "I just hope Lany makes you happy. I know my sister well enough and she could disappoint you."

"Glad you're on our side!" He smiled, relieved.

"And why wouldn't I be on your side? You are my best friend." He stood up and put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "I wish you and my sister will be really be happy together."