Author's Note #3

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG!

I am here to annouce that my Prelims are coming up soon (POOOOOOOP)

For those of you who don't know what 'Prelims' are...its sort of the exams to my future. Okay....that sounded a bit dramatic but to be truful it really is not that. Prelims is the final tests that I take then the REAL tests come up after.

What I am trying to get at is...I solemnly swear that I will try to update once a week. But because these (stupid) Prelims go for two weeks, updating may be a bit hard. You know....studying and all.

Anyhow...in the mean time,  let's just forget about these stupid Prelims and focus on Lyra and the-oh-so-cocky Prince Brendan.

Is there any questions you want to ask me? Anything at all, feel free to ask away. I am a very approachable person on the interweb. kekeke

Who knows...Chapter 9 might get into heated stuff between Lady Syliva (attention seeker) and Lyra.

And another thing. I need your help guys. Please keep me preocupied with your questions...cause I really DO NOT want to think about these tests that are coming up. 

Now listen to this. Her name is Delta Goodrem, and this song is just....deep. And I was born to try :)

And also...enjoy the picture on the side. Inspiring mode.