(Pt III) Chapter Twenty-Five | Final Stay

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG OR VIDEO!

Hey guys!! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF PART THREE!!! I know. Thank me later....or not. It's alright.

The reason why I asked you guys to reach a specific reads or votes is because I'm aiming for this story to have over 100,000 reads and 2,500 votes! Can you guys please help me? I would be so grateful and I really do appriciate you guys as loyal readers/fans.

==========================================================

It was Julian. I let go of my grip on Prince Brendan and run towards my brother.

“Missy, wait for me!” Prince Brendan’s voice slowly drifts into abyss as I continued to run towards the carriage.

“Julian! Ella!” I called, lifting up my dress a little too high. But I had too. Running across the field in a dress with platform heels and this smothering sun was excruciatingly painful.

Why can’t they hear me? Am I not screaming loud enough? But I mustn’t scream, my screams are pretty loud and if Mamma hears me, she’ll never forgive me. And I’ll never hear the end of her lecture on how ladies should never raise their voice. I couldn’t think of Mamma right now. Pure physical energy was all that was charging me to get to my brother as I had the need to embrace him. Is he all better? He must be if he’s here.

“Be careful.” Julian warned Ella, “Watch that step.”

I saw Ella arise from the carriage as grew closer and closer to the carriage. How has Ella been? My pace has slowed down but it was enough for me to get to the other side of what seemed like an ocean. How big could this garden possibly be?

With what was left of my strength I lunged towards Julian and hold onto my breath. “I’ve missed you.”

“Well this is a surprise.” He murmured, returning the embrace.

Not it isn’t.

Julian corrected himself with a laugh, “No it isn’t. What are you doing outside all alone?”

Julian rocked our bodies as we continued our embrace. Why must you question my motives? Nonetheless I smiled and overlooked his question. Julian always questions my motives and I always question Prince Brendan’s motives. Oh my, it runs in the family.

“She’s not alone. Rather with an important person.”

And he’s back.

“Good afternoon, you’re Majesty.” Julian greets as he lets go of me.

As both men begin small talk with each other, I go to welcome Ella. It won’t be awkward.

Ella opens her arms, “Hello little sister.”

“Hello big sister.” I reply, accepting her squeeze. “Was the trip long? You look tired.”

“Nowadays, I’m always tired.” Ella laughs, folding her arms just above her stomach.

“It’s a good thing the boys are leaving. We should get you settled in then.”

“They’re going back home?”

“I’m guessing Uncle Eugene feels that the boys should go back into civilisation. Spending too much time at the Royal House may cloud their minds from other things.” I elaborated.

“Ahh, I see. The boys are getting infuriating aren’t they?”

“Yes they are. Please help me.” I joked along with Ella.