Chapter Twenty-Nine | Debut

ITS MY SECOND ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPAD! ITS MY WATTPAD BIRTHDAY!!!

I'll tell you a little story. Back in 2012, two of my friends read my story "Something About Her" and really like it but I was too scared to put it anywhere but eventually they forced me to and made an account hence the name: "michelle_kirsti".

"Something About Her" is gone now but I'm glad they did what they did because I wouldn't have had the guts to write this story! So thank you guys!!

==========================================================

“Uncle Eugene?” A wave of relief washed over me, “When do you ever call me that?”

Thank the heavens.

Uncle Eugene bent down to kiss his Grandmother, “A little bird informed me that you hate being called that.”

Mamma and Father were in the second carriage. Ella swiftly linked her arms with Sebastian as they got out of the carriage. The boys are here, Mamma and Father are here. Everyone is here; it’s going to be noisy tonight.

“I hope that little bird will grow up.” I muttered to him.

“Oh but he has.” He told me taking me into his arms.

What?

“Why don’t you ever hug your Grandmother?” Talia sighed.

“Because Talia, you are not worth my time. I am here for Lyra.”

“Uncle!” I was astounded by the way he spoke to her. “How could to speak to Talia like that?”

“Lyra.” Father’s voice resonated from the carriages.

“The both of you are always rude to Talia. Why?” I defended her, “You are grown men and you have taught your children never to be rude to the elders.”

“Lyra, it is alright dear. Your Father and your Uncle are a bit-” she glared at the both of them, “A bit sour with me. Walk your cousins to their rooms; I need to have a little chat with my Grandsons.”

I bowed my head to Ella and Mamma as I ignore the boys greeting and walk through the doors. Haven’t we done this before? This very feeling, the morning I showed the boys to their rooms in the Royal Palace. I guess he wasn’t coming. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t avoid him any longer. It was only a matter of time until he showed up. I mindlessly led the four hushed men to their rooms and waited them to begin their hoard of demands. Is anyone going to speak?

Marcus stood by his door, “How are you, Lyra?”

“Alex asked me this last month.” I answered.

“You look thin.” Alex informed.

Thank you Alex, I hadn’t notice that. I sarcastically retorted indirectly. I looked to James who was avoiding my eyes and moved onto Sebastian who was doing the exact same thing.

“Much thinner than our previous encounter.” Alex finished.

“I have been skipping meals every now and then. I am perfectly fine.”

“That’s not good for your body.” Sebastian said.

I smiled, “And he speaks.”

“Lyra, this is serious.” James softly put, “We are worried about you.”

“Boys. I have been away for a whole month. And I am mending what I have lost. So please do not show up and bombard me with your questions and your worries.” I began to step away from them, “I promise you, if there is a problem then I shall personally come to see you.”