Chapter 1- Intro

Evangeline's POV

"FUCK YEAH!" the light-brown haired girl yelled right into my right ear.

"Yeah, we just graduated Christiphor's High School. Big whoop." I stated blankly, trying to get my long dark brown hair out of my face. Ugh, I hate the wind.

Sorry, let me introduce myself and my friend. My name is Evangeline Carter, and my friends' name is Kristine Anderson . I have tan skin and dark brown hair, reaching the middle of my back. Kristine has shoulder length light-brown hair, also with tan skin. We both live in Los Angeles ,CA. I'm currently 5'6" and Kristine is 5'7''. And in case you're all wondering we are both single pringles! We are currently waiting near the gate of the school for my mom to come get us. Still in our caps and gowns. In the wind. Alone. Watching graduates walk by us saying their farewells to one another.

"Big whoop? BIG WHOOP!?!? What the hell is wrong with you!? We get to get out of this hell hole and move to NYC, BABY!! WHOOHOO!!" I frowned and looked at her smiling face.

"Imma miss it here." I mumbled. It was her turn to frown.

"Here, as in High School? Or here here, as in California?" If it was possible, my frown deepened.

"What would you say if I said both?" After those words escaped my mouth, an awkward silence consumed both of us.

"WHAT?!" I jumped at her sudden outburst. All attention was on us. Okay, i'm not that good with crowds or with people but when you get to know me, i'm the most annoying-est, funniest and carefree person you are ever gonna meet. And for Kristine she's similar to me, minus the shy part.

"Shhhh!!! People are staring!!!" I whisper shouted. She seemed to not hear or just plain ignored me and kept yelling.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?" she screamed, "HIGH SCHOOL SUCKED ASS!! WE WERE BEING STALKED BY AN OLD CREEP! GETTING SUCKY ASS JOBS AT WALMART! AND I KEEP FACE-PLANTING EVERY TIME A HOT GUY PASSES BY!" I giggled at that one. One time, when we were walking to Starbucks, a super-mega-ultra-sexy-ass-mother fucker was walking in our direction. I saw him first and pointed him out to Kristine. When she saw him coming closer, she was about to say hi when she tripped over a rock. I slapped a hand over my mouth as I was insecure about my laugh back then. It was the most funniest thing I have ever witnessed! The rock wasn't even that big, it was just a small pebble! And the part that made my stomach and cheeks hurt more was that the Hot dude witnessed it to, but tripped and fell on the same pebble! I doubled over in laughter while the two sent me death glares. Three words. BEST. DAY. EVER!

I was to busy reliving that eventful afternoon, I didn't notice that Kristine was snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Were you even listening to me?" she asked with an annoyed expression. I panicked slightly and looked around. I didn't want to say no because she'll yell even more, which will attract more attention on us. We already have spectators watching with there phones pointed towards us.

WERE THEY RECORDING THE WHOLE TIME!?!

Luckily, I spotted the familiar black Kia Sorento LX on the other side of the street. I also saw my little sister half way out the window, waving her hands around trying to get our attention. I turned back to Kristine who was looking at me expectantly.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Totally." she rolled her eyes and spotted the car. She started walking towards it, not even looking back to check if I was even following her. This made me roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at her, making my little sister giggle. Kristine turned around and glared at me when I gave her an innocent smile and batted my eye lashes. She scoffed and opened the car door and got inside before slamming the door shut. I rolled my eyes once again and went over to the other side and got in.