Chapter 23

[Unedited]

Kristine's P.O.V

'Is she really hiding behind Zayn and Marcel? What a pussy.' I thought. 'Wait, when did he get here?'.

"Guess what Kristine?" The Devil giggled, standing up anyway but was still behind Marcel and Zayn

"What?!" I asked through gritted teeth. Marcel pursed his lips and looked away, clearly trying to hide his smile.

"Z got the whole thing on video and posted it on Facebook. Wanna see it? It's freaking hilarious!" She exclaimed with a stupid grin on her stupid face. I glared at both of them then to Zayn to see he was looking confused at Evangeline.

"Z?" He asked. Eevee nodded happily.

"Z is your new nickname. Like it?" He just nodded and looked back at me. He just smirked when I glared at him. You're lucky you're hot...

"You better delete and remove the video, or else..." I glared harder at him as he made no move to delete that stupid video.

"Or else what?" Evangeline stepped in. Fuck. I didn't even know what to say...

'Just walk away, Kristine. Walk away.' I thought and walked away, not before rolling my eyes at them and flipped them off.

"Thanks for telling us we're number one." I gritted my teeth as I heard the she Devil taunt me. Maybe it was a bad idea texting her family... Karma's a bitch. I finally made my way to Niall's bench to see that there were two stacks of Gatorade waiting to be opened.

"Can I have a drink?" I asked, once I was in ear shot. He looked up and saw me coming and nodded his head. He opened one of them up and handed it to me when I was in front of him

"Come sit with me." He grinned and patted the seat on his right.

"You and Eevee were hilarious." He chuckled, but I cringed at the sound of her name.

"Yeah..." I mumbled and twisted the cap. He chuckled again but thankfully he didn't continue with the subject.

"So what's up?" He gave me one of his goofy grins.

"Just watching the kids do the drills I instructed..." I nodded and took a sip of the Gatorade and twisted the cap back on.

"Speaking of kids, let me introduce you to them." I choked on my drink a little as he suddenly yanked me up from the bench. I swallowed and smiled at his excited expression. I couldn't decline so I just let him drag me over to the middle of the field, where the kids mostly occupied.

"Guys!" Niall yelled, but it took a while to get all there attention. When he finally did, he walked into the middle while I just hung back. He looked around and saw me before motioning me forward. I blushed and did so.

"I want you to meet my friend Kris-" I accidentally tripped over a soccer ball and fell, only for Niall to catch me and break my fall. I was now on top of him and stared into his ocean blue orbs for god know how long. I swear I feel something like a stick poking my naval... All of a sudden the kids started to chant.

"Kris and Niall sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

First comes love, Then comes Marriage.

Then comes John with the baby carriage!

Sucking his thumb, wetting his pants.

"Doing the hula-hula dance!" No doubt my face resembled a tomato while Niall's resembled a beet. We quickly got up and glared at the chanting 15 year old kids in soccer jerseys. We just stood there not knowing what to do. Just looking at the ground, hoping it would swallow us up, away from the world. That's when something happened surprised us all.