Chapter 25

Niall's P.O.V

Marcel turned off the karaoke machine because no one wanted to step up since we're all still in shock or in disbelief from Eevee's amazing voice. I doubt neither of us can top her score.

"Let's play something else. Something fun... What do you say we do Angel?" We all looked at Eevee expectantly.

"Uh, we can d-"

"No one cares." Candice rudely interrupted. Zayn smirked evilly at Eevee and started playing tonsil tennis with the bitch- I mean Candice. Marcel, Kristine and Eevee looked like they were about to vomit at the sight of the couple sucking each other's faces off, so I distracted them by motioning them to think.

Everyone except the couple had a thinking face on. I chuckled at the sight.

"How about a puzzle game." Marcel suggested with a smile on his face. We all gave him a 'are you fucking kidding me' look. He blushed and avoided our gazes. 

"Uh, or we c-could play-" He was cut off by Kristine.

"We could play strip truth-or-dare." Eevee's and Marcel's faces paled. Everyone agreed, including Zayn and Candice. With a little persuading from me I convinced Eevee and Marcel to play. I smirked evilly at them, making them gulp. No one can resist the Irish Charm. Right now we were all sitting in a circle. On my right was Kristine and on her right was Zayn. Marcel was on my left and on his left was Eevee. Me, Kristine and Marcel all gave Eevee sympathetic looks because she was sitting next to Candice. Of course, Zayn and Candice were next to each other.

"The rules are simple. If you don't do a dare or answer a question you will strip off a piece of clothing. That involves underwear and bra's." Eevee paled more and whimpered, hugging herself protectively. Kristine smirked at her, making her eyes widen in fear.

"I'll go first. Eevee, truth or dare?" She gulped and paled more.

"D- No! Truth, I pick truth." Kristine gave her a small smile. I pouted. I guess she's gonna go easy on Eevee. That's not fair.

"Are you a virgin?" Her color came back... Or is that a blush?

"Yes, I told you that on the plane." Candice snickered. She looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" She shook her head, smiling. Eevee sighed.

"Um... Zayn, truth or dare?" He pumped his chest out slightly.

"Dare." He said confidently. This made Eevee smirk.

"Okay, I dare you to draw a dick on Candice's forehead." I choked on my saliva and stared at Eevee in shock. Zayn and Candice just gaped at her while she gave them an innocent smile. I looked at Kristine and Marcel to see that their faces were red and that their hands were over their mouths.

"Uhh- DON'T DO IT!" We all winced as Candice screamed at Zayn. He nodded and took off his shirt. We all shook our heads at him in disappointment. That was really pathetic. I glanced at Kristine to see that she was staring at Zayn's naked torso. I felt something swirl in the pit of my stomach and glared at my hands. Why am I feeling this? It can't be jealousy... Can it?

"Truth or Dare, Marcel?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Marcel.

"Dare?" It came out more like a question. Zayn and Candice smirked evilly.

"I dare you to make-out with a book." Marcel gulped and tugged at the end of his shirt, making Zayn and Candice smirk wider, but he shook his head, stood up and walked upstairs. We all glanced at each other with confused looks. After a while, Marcel came back down with a book in his hand. He sat back down and started to make-out with it. Eevee and I wolf-whistled as Kristine, Zayn and Candice just gaped at him. After a while he gave one last wet kiss and threw the book behind his shoulder and smiled at us.