Chapter 11- Mistakes and Confessions

Marcels POV

"Hey, Marcel. What's up?" she asked. Wow Kristine's actually pretty hot, but to bad she's not my type.

"J-just l-l-laying on my bed, relaxing. Where's Evangeline?" I curiously asked, stuttering.

"She's in her room watching Thor, probably drooling over Loki by now." she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Why do you say that?" I arched my eyebrow. She gave me a blank stare.

"She has an obsession with Tom Hiddleston. Also, she's addicted to things related to Marvel or superheroes. She's weird like that." She smirked at my wide-eyes.

"Interesting." I said, looking off in the distance. She chuckled and groaned. I snapped my attention back to her.

"Ugh, my body's sore." she moaned and then started to stretch. I spotted her abs when her shirt went up pass her belly button and I definitely knew that I was turned on when I felt my manhood harden.

"Like what you see?" she asked laughing. I hadn't realize I was staring at her body way too long and blushed a deep red.

"Wh-whaaat? I, um, I wasn't l-looking. Th-there was a bug on my screen." Oh gosh, I'm so stupid! Why did I even say that?!

"You're a terrible liar, Marcel." she exclaimed. It's like she had read my mind. I'm pretty sure i'm half tomato. I coughed awkwardly and avoided eye contact.

"So, why did you take Evangeline's cell phone" I asked, changing the subject.

"I felt the need to piss her off." She said smirking.

"Oh." Was all that I managed to say. I think I made a new friend.

Kristine's POV

Its been an hour already and Marcel and I were still face-timing. Marcel is actually a great guy but sucks that he's not my type. While Marcel talked to me about some of his favorite books and his hobbies I realized he was exactly like Evangeline but a guy version of her.

"Oh, and this is my 4th favorite book! It's about a teac-"

"Hang on, Marcel," I said cutting him off. I heard a slight tap at my door and I smirked. Evangeline must've pressed her ear against the door trying to eavesdrop on Marcel and I's conversation.

I glanced over at my bedroom door once making sure that its locked and looked back at a confused looking Marcel. i smirked as I formed an evil plan in my head.

"Marcel do me a favor and start moaning." I whisper-yelled. He looked kind of confused for a second but then he knew exactly what I was about to do next and smirked as well. I think i just found a new friend, i thought happily. I set the volume on my phone to high and slowly and carefully walked over to the door and pushed the dresser drawer away as quietly as possible. I held the phone arms length away from my face so he could see me and the door. I mouthed 'Now' and he gave me a single nod and smirked.

"Oh my gosh Kristine It would be my pleasure to bang you, I mean look at that body!" He moaned. I had to bit my lip hard to keep myself from laughing. I had a habit for doing that. I giggled a bit, trying to sound, well... pleasured?

"Hey Kristine?" I looked at the door and answered.

"What?" I said with a seductive voice.

"What has approximately 143 teeth and can hold back the Incredible Hulk?" I gave him a confused glance.

"What?" I really wanted to know.

"My zipper." Oh my god. I slapped my hand over my mouth and took deep breathes.