Chapter 4- Bathroom Friends

Marcel's POV (A/N: OMG! It's Marcel, Guys!)

Right now, i'm in a plane heading back to New York. I went to visit my cousin from California because he just graduated High School.

The plane ride was uneventful, until a light browned haired girl with a superman outfit started yelling at an elderly man telling him why he left her. I saw that the girl made brief eye contact to a pretty dark haired girl, who was video-taping the whole thing. I could tell that the girl video-taping them was trying really hard not to laugh. Then I noticed her outfit. Batman. I smiled but then my smile faded of the thought of no one ever loving someone like me.

Through High School, I was picked on by the 'Jocks'. They made fun of me, called me names, took my homework and my money and on some days they'd just beat me up. That's why I graduated early. I thought I could leave school earlier than anybody else by working hard so I can skip grades. I skipped 3 grades and was very proud at that. After high school, I moved to New York to start a new life, but I kept my look. I'm currently working at a magazine company that's popular at the moment. My Boss, Mr. Zayn Malik, told me that I can take a week off because I wanted to see my cousin graduate and I also needed a break, that's why i'm on the plane now.

I didn't notice that I was still staring at the dark haired beauty, until the captain's voice was saying that the plane will be landing in 2 hours. Wow, time flies by fast.

I sighed and looked back at the book that I was reading and squirmed in my seat a few minutes after and because I really needed to use the bathroom. So quickly, but quietly, I stood up from my seat and got past the sleeping lump that was next to me and hurriedly rushed to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door twice to make sure that no one was in there. Nothing. I sighed in relief and opened the door to start my business. I shut the door behind me with my foot, took off my pants and, well... you know, went.

As soon as my bladder was empty, I flushed the toilet and started pulling my pants back up until the door suddenly barged open. I froze and hurriedly tried pulling my pants back up, but fell on my back with my pants still down. I looked to see the dark haired beauty looking at me, wide eyed. Then looked down to see that I was wearing superman boxers. I bet my face looked like a tomato.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY!" She said and rushed to my side and helped me back up, my boxers seem to unfaze her. I mumbled a 'thanks' and looked down. My pants were still off! I quickly put them back on and buttoned my pants.

"I'm so sorry! I thought there was no one in here! I'm sorry, I just had to go badly that I forgot to knock or something." She blushed and looked down in embarrassment. I chuckled at her, but stopped as soon as I realized at how close we were. Our faces were inches apart. I bet she didn't realize it yet because she was still looking down.

"I-it's o-okay. Uh..." I somehow managed as I found my voice. I mentally faced-palmed at how nervous I am in front of a total stranger. Well she is a girl...

Shut up brain!

"My name's Evangeline... And i'm sorry again." Her name is Evangeline... Funny coincidence, her name happens to have the word 'Angel' in it. I didn't trust my voice at the moment so I just nodded. We stood there in an awkward silence for a few minutes which felt longer than that, until I finally cleared my throat.

"I-I sh-should get to my s-seat." She nodded and shifted towards the sink, her back facing it.

"Okay...?" I almost slapped myself for not giving her my name.

"Marcel." I smiled at the way I didn't stutter. I put my back against the wall so I can get through the small gap in between her. I blushed at the thought that we were practically grinding and bit my lip to keep myself from a small moan that I was about to make. I felt sparks and chills run through my body when we touched, but I shook the feeling away. I looked at her, to see that she was blushing to. I wonder what she's thinking about...