Chapter 29

Evangeline's P.O.V

"I'm just gonna go in and get the keys and come back out. If I don't come back in 5 minutes then come in to get me because I may get distracted or Tifanny might make me work." Niall and Kristine nodded and took off their seat belts the same time I got out of the car. I closed the door and casually strolled over to the Chanel store glass doors and opened them. I rushed towards the 'Employee's Only' room and opened it to see Freddie, Sean, Alex, Micheal and Taylor lounging on the couches.

"Don't mind me," I whispered as I quietly walked over to Kristine's locker. Luckily no one heard or saw me when I opened the door. "I'm just coming here to get my apartment keys." I smiled to myself and hummed the Mission Impossible theme quietly as I spun Kristine's blue lock two times and spun in the code. It tugged at it and it unlocked. I smiled wider and carefully took out the lock and opened her locker. I immediately saw our apartment keys and snatched it and replaced it with the shop keys.

"Mission accomplished! Yesssss!" I did a little happy dance and bit my lip from squealing. I sighed in relief and closed the locker and put the lock back on. I looked down at the key in my right hand and turned around to see that the boys were staring at me in amusement.

"Did you really think we didn't hear you?" Freddie asked as he stood up and crossed his arms, a little smirk making his way onto his face.

"Uhh... Abort mission, abort mission!" I dashed to the door but was suddenly lifted up onto somebody's shoulder.

"Put me down this instant!" I held the key tightly in my hand and pounded on the person's back. I heard him laugh and felt the vibrations from it. I growled and started flailing around.

"Stop moving." I heard Alex's voice state flatly. I gasped as I felt his hand on my bum.

"Hand off ass." I screamed and pounded harder onto his strangely defined back.

"Um, let me think about that... Nope." The others chuckled as he started spinning around. I squealed and clung onto him for dear life. I ain't gonna die like this!

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! OH MY GOD!" He set me down and backed away from me. I put my hands on my face and started panting. Suddenly I lost my footing and landed on top of somebody's lap.

"Hello Evangeline." I heard Freddie's smooth accent say in my ear. I hummed and nodded.

"Yeah." My eyes were closed when I heard the door open and a gasp.

"What are you doing Eevee!" I heard Niall's voice yell. I was still a bit dizzy when Kristine yanked me up. I clutched my head when I felt dizziness wash through my like a bitch.

"Dizzy... dizzy.. FUCKING ALEX!" I yelled and spun around to point at him, but I tripped over my own two feet and face planted the ground. I think I dropped the key but I felt someone open my hand and take out a sharp silver object. The key. I think the dizziness is taking it's toll on my stomach because I think I might see my breakfast again. It suddenly got quiet as I got on my knees and covered my mouth with my hand. I closed my eyes again and straitened my back as I put my hands on my lap. I exhaled and opened my eyes and burped. I moaned in pain as I felt my stomach do a lurch and swallowed down the bile that was rising in my throat. Stomach acid stings like hell.

"Are you okay?" I heard Niall's soothing Irish accent. I pursed my lips and nodded. I felt his warm hand rubbing my back and his other take a hold of my hands as he slowly helped me up. As we finally stood up to our original height, I saw Alex give me an apologetic look but I just waved it off and gave him a small smile. He smiled back and suddenly glared at Niall. I arched an eyebrow at this and looked at Niall to see that his arm was around my waist. I giggled and ruffled his hair. He giggled back, which made me giggle more. We glanced at Kristine to see her looking at us in amusement.