Chapter 20

Evangeline's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" I heard the morning voice Marcel ask through the closed door. I sighed and let my hands fall from my face.

"Yeah." I called and rubbed my nose, walking in the bathroom to see what I looked like. I turned on the lights and saw that my hair resembled a birds nest, my clothes were out of place and if you looked really close to my face, you'll see that my lips were swollen. I heard the door open and close with the sound of footsteps walking towards the bathroom. I just stood there looking at my reflection until Marcel came in and stared at himself. His appearance was just like mine.

"It looks like we did do the uh... the intercourse." I giggled and looked at Marcel through the mirror to see he was staring at me. That's when I noticed how he looked. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me- er, the back of me.

"Marcel..." I whispered and turned around to see the real him. He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned at my shocked expression.

"What?" Why didn't he just ask a full on sentence? His morning voice is fucking hot. I shook my head slightly at the dirty thoughts as they leaked into my brain and focused on him.

"You look... different." He frowned more and looked at himself in the mirror.

"I look the same." I shook my head and took his face in my hands, making him face me again. I traced my fingers over his jawline, made my way up to his lips, his nose, his eyebrows and finally to his hair. I didn't know he was looking at my face in confusion but he closed his eyes when I ran my fingers through his now curly hair. I smiled slightly at how his hair tickled my palms and fingers.

"You do a good job taming these curls, Marcel." I mused in a whisper as I took my hands out of his hair and onto his shoulders. He opened his eyes and stared into my boring brown eyes while I stared into his amazing green ones.

"I love your eyes." I whispered and stared into them. He blushed and took my hands from his shoulders into his bigger ones and held onto them.

"Not as beautiful as yours." It was my turn to blush. I looked down and scoffed slightly.

"Yeah, there the color of poo." I heard him sigh and felt fingertips under my chin, forcing me to look at his piercing green orbs of his.

"They happen to remind me of chocolate. Actually, everything about you reminds me of chocolate." I arched and eyebrow at him, while he winked cheekily at me.

"How?" He chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well for starters, your eyes." I gave him a blank look which made him chuckle again.

"You didn't let me finish." He gave me a pointed look but still had a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Clearly." I muttered under my breath.

"Hey, don't be like that." He pouted and gave me his puppy dog look. I couldn't resist so I unwillingly gave in. He smiled in triumph and squeezed my hands reassuringly.

"You have a sweet personality, your hair, your voice, your skin, yo-"

"Whoa whoa whoa... Back the truck up." He gave me a slightly annoyed look that I cut him off but I had a good reason.

"What?" I gave him half amused and confused look.

"How does my skin remind you of chocolate?" He blushed and looked like her was a fish out of water. It took a second for me to know what he was thinking.

"Did you taste me, or...?" He furiously shook his head, cheeks beet red.

"No! No, no... Just, no." He bit his lip and had a thinking face on. A few seconds later, one of the lights in the bathroom turned on.