Chapter 24

Marcel's P.O.V

"Alright, Alright. What movie do you wanna watch this time?" I asked as we were all showered and in clean clothes.

I was wearing a pair of sweat pants with a plain black t-shirt. My hair was in its natural curls so... yeah. Zayn and Niall were wearing the same thing as me, but Zayn's shirt is white and Niall's is green.

Kristine is wearing black basketball shorts and a black v-neck. She's wearing the clothes Angel brought from the gym. Her hair is down in its natural straight way.

Angel is wearing red t-shirt, white jeggings with blue knee high socks. When she walked in we all just stared at her. Her face was priceless, she just smiled wide and gave us a thumbs up. Her wavy hair is in a high ponytail, by the way.

We're all in my living room snuggled up in blankets while I was looking for a movie. Angel was on the L shaped couch with Zayn on her left side and Kristine and Niall are on the love seat.

"Something funny." I looked at Niall to see he was grinning at me. I smiled and turned to look back at the movies.

"The Avengers!" Kristine groaned when Angel requested that.

"Noooo! You just wanna watch it because of Loki or Tom Hiddleston or something." Angel huffed.

"Well... Shut up." She muttered and looked away, blushing. I chuckled at her. I loved the way she blushed, she's so adorable.

"Ahem." I snapped my eyes to Zayn to see him smirking at me. I pursed my lips and fought the heat that was rushing up neck.

"Let's watch The Amazing Spider man." Kristine requested with a dazed expression.

"You just wanna watch it because Andrew Garfield's in it." Kristine gave an annoyed look at Angel, who was glaring at her.

"He's hot." Angel glared harder.

"He's 30." This made Kristine scoff.

"So." It looked like Angel was trying not to face-palm.

"So is Tom Hiddleston." Kristine face-palmed. I looked at Niall to see he was looking at the two of them in amusement.

"You know what, I'm done arguing with you about this. They're both British, they're in Marvel movies and they're both hot." Angel crossed her arms and gave Kristine a pointed look.

"Yeah, whatever." She muttered and looked away from her. I smirked in amusement and rose an eyebrow at Angel. She blushed and shrugged and started to play with Zayn's hand.

"21 Jump Street?" Zayn said while looking at Angel with an amused smile. I nodded and took the movie off the shelf and put it in the DVD player. Once it was in, I went back to the sofa and sat on Angel's right side. The movie started and we all watched intently.

~In the middle of the movie~

A knock on the door surprised us all. Angel took the DVD control and paused the movie when I got up.

"Is anyone expecting anybody?" I asked with a confused look as I glanced at the people in the room. They all shook there heads in response. I looked at the clock to see that it was 10:30pm. This made me more confused than ever.

"I think I ordered a pizza... I don't know." Niall shrugged. We all gave him blank looks.

"What?" He asked with an innocent look. Another knock came, but it was more aggressive.

"Jeez." Angel muttered and stood up next to me. I smiled slightly at her and walked toward the door with her by my side. Once we were at the door, I looked through the peep hole and was surprised to see who was there. I just stood there, frozen as I just gaped. How did she know where I live?!